Rear Directional Failure warning

Ok so I changed both rear directional bulbs and checked both of the fuses (which are both good) and it still does it. I also unhooked the battery and reconeccted it. I have no idea what to do now... wtf

Did you change all 4 rear light bulbs? If not, WHY???!

In one of you're previous posts you commented on adding some form of signal lighting, re: Hideaway Light kits on their Sierra for plowing or EMS.

Have you made any modifications to the truck?, could be the cause if so.

Edited by rewillia

• 3 years later...
On 3/15/2015 at 11:53 AM, JKeshler23 said:

Ok so I changed both rear directional bulbs and checked both of the fuses (which are both good) and it still does it. I also unhooked the battery and reconeccted it. I have no idea what to do now... wtf

Can you tell me where the fuses are ?

I have a left rear error on my dash, replaced both bulbs but no luck.  Brake light on that side is also dead

• 1 month later...

I know what you're talkin about because mine's doing the same thing I replace both bulbs and it still continues to do it I have not checked the fuse yet I just read about the fuse here now so I will check the fuse on mine and see if it fixes it

Just got mine back from the dealer....

On the 2014 GMC Sierra THERE IS NO FUSE for the rear turn signal/brake lights. They go directly to the body control module. On my truck they found some corroded wires under the dash. They repaired them and now my lights work as they should.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I'm going to have to check my so you guys said there is no fuse for the turn signals for our 2015 Chevy Silverado?..because my left rear turn signal failure is still popping up and I'm trying to figure it out right now

Fuse F46DR in IP right side fuse box. Left turn/ stop lamp fuse.

Fuse F45DR in same fuse box. Right turn/stop lamp.  Both 15a. Somebody's dealer needs to learn how to read a schematic.