2015 GMC Sierra 2500 Denali leveling kit that won't void warranty

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cognito stage 6 leveling kit, then add Fox steering stabilizer and Suspension Maxx diff. spacer kit.

This will get you 2 1/2in. lift which will be very close to level and still achieve good angles and ride.

Cognito stage 6 leveling kit, then add Fox steering stabilizer and Suspension Maxx diff. spacer kit.

This will get you 2 1/2in. lift which will be very close to level and still achieve good angles and ride.

Any idea on cost?

I did 2" lowering in the back to level it out. $69 worth of McGaughy's shackles. No problem with warranty issues in any way. Front was high enough. The rake on the back was so high that it looked the same as when I pet my cat. Now it looks nice just the right height.

I did 2" lowering in the back to level it out. $69 worth of McGaughy's shackles. No problem with warranty issues in any way. Front was high enough. The rake on the back was so high that it looked the same as when I pet my cat. Now it looks nice just the right height.

Wow, spot on visual! I had a pretty good laugh with that one... :thumbs:

You can get a few inches by cranking the stock keys which may satisfy you, I don't have snow plow prep package on my 2500 so I can't get as much height. I replaced they keys and have shock extenders on, ride is stiffer but nothing craxy. When the trucks got higher miles and things are more worn I will get the Cognito Kit and fox shocks but to get the height I need for 200$ In keys works for me

And if you are worried about your warranty just crank the stock keys or leave it alone

Thank you SMiller.

Forgot to tell you to add sleeve braces or aftermarket tie rods (rare parts or Fabtech) for $300.

Sounds like a lot of money but everyone has tried to go cheap and is never happy till they finally throw ALL the parts on, much cheaper to just do it once/do it right.

Forgot to tell you to add sleeve braces or aftermarket tie rods (rare parts or Fabtech) for $300.

Sounds like a lot of money but everyone has tried to go cheap and is never happy till they finally throw ALL the parts on, much cheaper to just do it once/do it right.

It's prob. more than I'm willing to spend (want vs need) lol

I would never pay what Cognito wants for a leveling kit. For that kind of cash I'd go much higher. I Cranked the factory keys my on old HD and was very happy with the results. It only cost me an alignment.

I would never pay what Cognito wants for a leveling kit. For that kind of cash I'd go much higher. I Cranked the factory keys my on old HD and was very happy with the results. It only cost me an alignment.

Some of us don't feel like cutting the frame, installing a longer driveshaft, and dropping the entire front end...

Archived