2016 Camaro to be revealed May 16

Gorehamj

Camarosix.jpg

John Goreham
Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
3/16/2015

Chevrolet will reveal the new, sixth-generation Camaro on May 16th in Detroit. The reveal will come at an event celebrating the Belle Isle Grand Prix. In a very cool way to reward the most enthusiastic fans, Chevrolet will give priority for attendance to those fans that promise to bring their Camaro to the event. Chevy expects about 1,000 people to attend.

During the Chicago auto show, the new Camaro appeared very briefly in a background video displayed in the GM area. When the New York Auto show itinerary was revealed, and the Camaro was not on it, many feared the new car might not be revealed until calendar 2016.

Camarosix.jpg

Camarosix.jpg

Camarosix.jpg

Already sold out, unfortunately couldn't make it anyways

John are you going? Also there is a huge fest this August at beechbend in KY I am sure they will have a few 6th gens

Ryan

Looking forward to seeing pictures from this. I know my mom will be too as the Camaro is on her list of considerations for her next car.

Based on the teaser pictures, it looks like Chevy is going to finally offer a set of headers from the factory. I guess the DI engines allow them to actually meet emissions requirements with headers now.

Based on the teaser pictures, it looks like Chevy is going to finally offer a set of headers from the factory. I guess the DI engines allow them to actually meet emissions requirements with headers now.

Shorties

Ryan

Archived