6.2L Exhaust

So you had your local muffler shop cutout the factory muffler and flapper and install a straight pipe in their place? Can you post up some audio for us? Got to be pretty raspy and raucous not sure it would work for me...

I dont have any vid of my truck only pictures but you can search youtube and find some.

The truck dose not sound raspy. It has a deep tone to it. Belive me no rice here. A buddy down the street heard my truck and he said the truck sounds great. He is getting his done today.

Just telling you if you do this mod you will love it.

Remember all I did was 1) remove the stock muffler and the valve nothing else 2) install the 3-1/2 section stright pipe. All the cats and the resonator is still there.

Edited by Binobanbino

• 3 years later...
On 4/14/2016 at 2:06 AM, okc666 said:

I put the magnaflow catback, single side exit kit on mine. I love it. Sounds righteous, and no drone or cabin noise. All stainless with polished muffler, resonator, and tip. Second 6.2 I've put it on. Highly recommend it.

Have a 17 High Country 6.2L, want a nice deep tone not loud can I get that with just a muffler or do I need fatback??