What do you carry for your CCW?

I've carried th LC9. Hated the trigger pull and had problems getting rounds to seat properly afterwards racking the slide. Now I'm on a smith and Wesson m&p shield 9mm. love this thing! As reliable as glocks but much slimmer and has a slide saftey if that's what you're into.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_0876_zpsbp2z1xjn.jpg

PAP M92 AK 47 7.62x39 PISTOL "TRUCK GUN"

IMG_0872_zpsdwo6zgsp.jpg

S&W 38 SPECIAL + P "POCKET GUN"

Carry the little 38 in front pocket. Carry a Glock 23 on hip. The AK 47 pistol is now legal to carry in truck w/o any permit. And a few other long range ARs( .223 and .308)

in case any terrorist wannabes are in a hurry to acquire their 72 virgins :M16:

Edited by scott19677
  • Like 3

Finger. FINGER. FINGER!!! Get your fricken finger out of the trigger guard!

Yeah, that pic looks pretty bad. lol But that little revolver feels soooo.. good! But that last Star Wars did suck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pleasantly surprised to see a lot of Glock 22 carriers on here, y'all can sympathise with me as I'm trying to hide my G21! Actually very doable, just a good small-of-back holster and loose clothing :) I'd love to get either an XDS 45 or an LC9.

Naturally I also have an 870 pump and a good old-fashioned Mosin in my truck :)

Pleasantly surprised to see a lot of Glock 22 carriers on here, y'all can sympathise with me as I'm trying to hide my G21! Actually very doable, just a good small-of-back holster and loose clothing :) I'd love to get either an XDS 45 or an LC9.

If your looking for a small pocket pistol the Glock 42 and 43 are your best bets. Great shooters and none of the typical pocket pistol bite in your hand when you shot it.

Try a crossbreed super tuck or the galco king tuk , i carry my g22 in them and can conceal in most shirts that aren't even one size bigger. Best conceal/comfortable holster I've found.