What do you carry for your CCW?

With heavier firearms or long barrel 357/.41/44 all mags, I wear a holster and belt.

With a 1911-A1 in 45 or a modern clone in 400 Corbon; I use a web belt and Army surplus holster. Between the weight of the pistol and a few mags; it needs its own belt or my pants slide down. :D

On 4/10/2018 at 6:44 PM, BPIRKOLA said:

I've been back and forth on it and an M&P 2.0c, finally got to hold one last week...bit smaller than I expected but I liked it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have thought about one also but not until they work out all the bugs......   In the mean time maybe an XD-E in .45acp

I picked up the P365 last Friday and took it to the range last night. Great little pistol. Awesome trigger, recoil isn't terrible for being a subcompact pistol (even ran some +P through it). Though shooting the VP9 after felt like shooting a 22. :lol:

No pics or anything but I'm real happy with it. Bought a IWB holster from Mitch Rosen (local company to boot!) and it carries amazingly.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/10/2018 at 6:44 PM, BPIRKOLA said:

I've been back and forth on it and an M&P 2.0c, finally got to hold one last week...bit smaller than I expected but I liked it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've been carrying the M2.0 4" compact 9mm daily all year, I don't think there are any bugs to work out, it's almost identical to the M1.0 that's been pretty much bullet proof... I also have an M&P 1.0 4.25" , Shield 9mm, M&P 2.0 45 acp 4.5", M&P .22 compact, Bodyguard 380 acp and an old M36 .38 spl J-frame,  I guess you could say I am a fan of S&W handguns!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If I’m going someplace really scary...

97C90B5C-D3C5-4247-8D0C-E5E07BACA070.thumb.jpeg.ddf20db59123aea4d8abab1cf37e8edc.jpeg

Otherwise...

5F826D19-343E-4348-B218-B0BD2D00DE6E.thumb.jpeg.49d8dbc2e705c79cbbf25e78c8b941d5.jpeg

Just kidding, I always carry the Glock 42. I installed Tru Glo sights and slapped a grip extension on, and it’s pretty much exactly what I want in a CCW. I personally can’t get comfortable toting around much more than the little .380...especially in the summer...so if it’s between that or nothing, I’ll take it. It just has to get me out to the truck...

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

In Canada so nothing, as we have to willingly allow the meth-heads to kill us here or we go to jail. Now they want to take away all our rifles now too because of "AR15's used in mass shootings in the USA". So any of you second amendment guys feel free to start dropping these psychopaths before they become an anti-gun media's wet dream. 

Don't ever let those rights go.  

Edited by L86 All Terrain