In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
KCXLT

Its been 2 Weeks, Everything is great so far

Well I got my Tungsten 2015 Crew 4x4 LTZ2 6.2L 8-speed two weeks ago. I think I got everything except a sunroof. I ordered Feb 26 and it was in Ontario by April 24. I picked it up April 27. I have done alot of reading on the forums here, so I've read about all the problems, which made me a bit nervous. Good news though I can't really find anything wrong with it. No squeaks or rattles, seats tight and doesn't hurt, radio seems responsive, 8 speed seems to be shifting fine, the 6.2 with the 8 speed makes the truck feel very light compared to my 08 Vortec Max. I've been babying it around so far and only have 500km on it. So far 50/50 city/hwy the DIC is showing an average of 13.6 L/100km which is just over 17 mpg (US). I got the bed liner sprayed at the factory and it looks pretty nice also. I've added Weathertech mats front and rear and I can say the rear mats work fine under the rear seat storage.

I tested out a 64GB SD Card with a few Artists, I have my music in Folders by Artist/Album and it didn't work, which I suspected. I reformatted the card to Fat32 and it played the music, but got stuck in the first Artists Folder. It would play all the albums under that Artist and shuffle them, but wouldn't leave. I could manually go and pick another folder and it would play that. So what I did was make a Folder called Music and then put all the Artists under that Folder and everything works fine now.

Question though. When you say "Play Artist Led Zeppelin" it plays all Zeppelin songs which is fine. How do you get it to go back and play everything on the Card? The only way so far is to eject the card, which is stupid.

The cynic in me says "give it two more weeks". The nicer guy around the cynic is happy someone got a good one, and hopefully stays that way. :)

As for getting back to playing everything, I am not aware of a "play everything" voice command. You can touch the screen to bring up search options. From there, pick whatever you want by song, by artists, by album, etc.

I've got my fingers crossed also.

As far as the search options goes, I'm not sure how that would work. I can pick another Artist, or pick a Genre, but that still limits everything from playing. I will have to keep messing with it.