Who's got the Blues?

Hey guys, new to the fourm just picked up my Deep Ocean Blue Silverado Z71 last week (Will post some pics soon). Love the blues and you guys have some great looking trucks I have a question. Does anyone have a blue with the sport bar installed? I have one worked into the deal with the truck but it was on back order so waiting for it to arrive. However, I've been second guessing my decision and thinking of just getting a hard tonneau cover instead.

My concern is that 1. i haven't seen it on a blue yet and can't find any pics of one anywhere even google search I can only find Colorado . 2. Its a crew cab short box 5'8" so I'm concerned it will be a bit big looking and little stupid on the shorter box. Thoughts?

Nice looking truck! Got any side view pics of your bull bar? I'm trying to decide on getting one but don't like the ones that stick out too far.

There is some adjustment on the mounting hardware. Mine is all the way in towards the bumper. This is the style that mounts where the tow hooks were. ee52491829258009446677d0815f8c5c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There is some adjustment on the mounting hardware. Mine is all the way in towards the bumper. This is the style that mounts where the tow hooks were. ee52491829258009446677d0815f8c5c.jpg

Doesn't stick out too much, not as much as I thought it would. It looks good. Thanks for the pic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...