Who's got the Blues?

15 hours ago, CadillacLuke24 said:

Is that grille guard color matched? Looks great!

Yes Luke, the dealer had front and rear bumpers color matched.  I saw the truck online stock, and when I got there it had these installed on it, I started to drive off the lot because I was not wild about them at first.  :jester:

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:35 AM, CadillacLuke24 said:

If you look at the bottom of the photo, you'll see the tailgate is closer to my vantage point on the left than on the right, therefore it is an optical illusion. I assure you my bed is straight and intact :D

As for the vehicle in the background... Guy daily drove it in the summer. I think he may have parked it for the time being, right now there's an 88-92 K5 Blazer in that same spot.

NOOOOOO what happened Leevon??

WP_20180609_10_37_27_Pro.jpg

That is actually a nice 55, hardtop, and all of the trim. The rust looks like me if they did an X-ray, but otherwise a good looking car.

Edited by JimCost2014

1 minute ago, JimCost2014 said:

That is actually a nice 55, hardtop, and all of the trim. The rust looks like me if they did am X-ray, but otherwise a good looking car.

Typical lower door cancer but it would clean up good...those things are like Gold...will never be worth nothing. Buddy of mine had a 56 (93 Chevy S-10 blue and pearl white) that he sold when he found out he had terminal cancer. The cool part was he sold it to an older (as in can’t drive they were so old) couple in Gulf Breeze, Florida. They literally had the car “pickled” and put it in their house. The only thing they wanted the car for was to watch movies in their home drive-in theater. Don’t know whatever happened to the car, it may still be there.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:58 PM, CombsL83 said:

Checking in from Ohio. Pic from the day I bought it home. Looks just a little different now.

Truck.jpg

We have twins from different mothers. Here is mine with a fresh clean up.

IMG_E0153.JPG

11 hours ago, Shakeydeal said:

We have twins from different mothers. Here is mine with a fresh clean up.

IMG_E0153.JPG

Nice looking rig! I can't wait to get mine out of the garage and cleaned up. Think I'm going to try using a polisher for the first time this year.

Here's mine.

No heavy mods. Floor mats, Bed Rug, Mud flaps - no drill, Moroso catch can, rear fender liners, frame tube plugs, rear stake socket/holes plugs, K and P oil filter, Fumoto valve, finger grips to close doors without touching outside, dash cam, radar detector, leveled with rear shackles, BAK revolver X4 bed cover, CR Laurence sliding rear window.

Tim's Truck.JPG

Edited by Tim McMullen