Who's got the Blues?

Excellent pictures!!

Thanks! Had to take a break while playing bags since the sun was hitting it nicely.

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

I hated the blacked out grill as well and yes I use Ams oils only 2k miles on her so far took a road trip up north no issues road like factory.

9dc8aa64f81acca44f1cdb39eb648bd7.jpg

Sent from the gym!

• Like 1

Gloss Black vs Chrome wheels... Can't decide which one is the best looking for this color.

Chrome looks good, yet everyone runs chrome wheels and I feel like this shade of blue can really pull off a black wheel. Agree? Disagree?

Black Chrome, problem solved.

That actually isn't a bad call but seems like you have to get it black chrome'd, can't buy aftermarket wheels in that color. 1st local powdercoat shop I called said they don't do black chrome but have a color that's identical to it for $105/wheel... Add it to the bill right?

There are some that are done in that color, I have seen GMC All Terrain wheels (forget the model number) done in that finish as replicas. I have OEM GMC Sierra wheels that were PVD finished in black chrome. You can get that done to just about any wheel for I think $750 a set (on ebay).

LOL, there are so many combos out there, I go wheel crazy.

I'm thinking the next set will be more of a Satin Black finish, to go with the running boards. Don't want flat back, as that tends to look dirty. Gloss black is good too.

Silverado

Got the tires, rims, and fender flares on! No rubbing except for a little part on the wheel well which can be fixed with a self tapping screw!

(Apologize for the quality, still figuring out how to post pictures.)

Edited by BlueTopaz14
  • Like 2