New truck today!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What dose the 2lt really include over a 1lt?

Per my build sheet, larger infotainment screen, nicer wheels, power seat, rear sliding window, climate control, remote start, ac power outlet, and backup camera.

Not sure if it's the same for all, but that's what I got.

Per my build sheet, larger infotainment screen, nicer wheels, power seat, rear sliding window, climate control, remote start, ac power outlet, and backup camera.

Not sure if it's the same for all, but that's what I got.

I don't know, that sounds like what I have in 1lt, besides the rear slider, which I wish I had. I thought the 2lt might include the convienence package with memory seats, garage door opener, and stuff like that. But who knows.

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

I don't know, that sounds like what I have in 1lt, besides the rear slider, which I wish I had. I thought the 2lt might include the convienence package with memory seats, garage door opener, and stuff like that. But who knows.

I do have the garage door opener, but no memory seats.

Who are the biggest chevy and gmc truck dealers in the US that stock the most 2500's.? I will be looking later this year. Going to sell my 2011 D/A 3500HD dually.

Thanks

Steve

I thought all Z71 had the 3.42 gears?

I assumed that about the 7z1 also but thats whats on the window sticker..... Any idea on how many bolts the housing 3.08 has vs the 3.42? Other ways to tell by looking? I dont always trust stickers or build sheets..... and no mine dosent have the conv package i wish it did. No memory, no silder window, no garage door opener (that i can see)

I thought all Z71 had the 3.42 gears?

I thought the same thing. My Z71 have 3.08 gears also. Didn't even think about it when I bought it but it does. I had them print off build sheet just to verify. The guy in dealership said same thing he thought all Z71's had 3.42's also. Nice truck!

Archived