In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
chvylac

3.5/4/4.5 lift kit help

I'm looking at putting a 3.5/4/4.5" lift don't really want to go any bigger out of these 3 size of lift can anyone point me in the right direction I don't want one I have to cut/weld any of the oem stuff. I also mainly drive the streets. What lifts should I look at that are decent priced

2" or 2.5" leveling kit + 1.5" body lift

Cheap, reversible, perfect for a DD.

Has anyone used the super lift 3.5". Is it going to be the same as the 3.5" RC kit?

3.5s are a maxed level kit.. horrible angles.

Do the 2.5 with 1.5, it gets you 4", can clear a 34" tire, is cheap and can be returned to stock. In my opinion, a suspension kit is only useful if you want 6" or more. Unless this is going to be a off-road truck more than a daily driver... there's no point in spending 2 grand on a 4" suspension kit.

Edited by Habs

Hads said it perfectly.. I don't do much off road just daily driving so body and level is perfect for me ..if doing more offroading then yes suspension lift maybe what u need.. the suspension lift may ride better idk .. mine rides just fine

rsipps i like those type kits also but i cant find one that gets good reviews and i watch a video of them putting a zone body lift on and you have to cut some stuff to where you could not take it back off