305/55/20 or 275/60/20

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya I'm very happy with the 275-60-20s

I had the Cooper AT3 on before and they were a good tire, but I like the KO2 much more. Look more aggressive and still ride nice. Great tires in my opinion.

I can't tell you all how happy I am with my 275/60/20s.

I love this size and price too, just wish I was closer to 0 offset so I wouldn't rub.

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

I love this size and price too, just wish I was closer to 0 offset so I wouldn't rub.

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

I pulled my after market wheels off and stuck my stock wheels back on just for the look I wanted. So far, no rubbing. I have not pulled in any inclines with full lock yet either though.

Few more questions.

1. With let's say a 2.5 inch front and a two inch block to replace the one inch in the back my rack will be around one inch. Correct ?

2 Running 33 inch tires the overall height change will be around 3-3.5 inches in the front and 2 in the back. Making the trucks overall height around 6"8 to 6"9. Anyone ever take a tape measure to their ride.

Yes I'm seeing if it fits in my garage ?

There about 1000 members on this site with fuel mavericks so you shouldn't have a problem finding pics to get an idea.

I searched around a bit but didnt fine the exact set up. Found a lof of other offsets though.

Few more questions.

1. With let's say a 2.5 inch front and a two inch block to replace the one inch in the back my rack will be around one inch. Correct ?

2 Running 33 inch tires the overall height change will be around 3-3.5 inches in the front and 2 in the back. Making the trucks overall height around 6"8 to 6"9. Anyone ever take a tape measure to their ride.

Yes I'm seeing if it fits in my garage

1. Depends on what your rake was to start....so hard to say. If you're adding the 2.5 up front and 1 additional in back, I would say probably closer to 1.5, but that's again depending on where you're starting.

2. Going to 33" tire will give you 1". Doing a 2.5" level doesn't necessarily mean your cab height will raise 2.5. I'll raise some, but I highly doubt it will be 2.5". I'm just gonna throw out that you'll probably gain 1.5-2" total on the peak height of the truck, with the 2.5 level and 33" tires. I could be wrong of course.

I did the 2" front level only, it was like 60$ vs the 2.5" for like 150$ with the rear blocks. Id save the few dollars. I highly doubt youd even notice the extra 1/2" of "lift". Just my opinion.

Thanks for the insight.

quote name="Rawyzf" post="1679134" timestamp="1441807805"]

1. Depends on what your rake was to start....so hard to say. If you're adding the 2.5 up front and 1 additional in back, I would say probably closer to 1.5, but that's again depending on where you're starting.

2. Going to 33" tire will give you 1". Doing a 2.5" level doesn't necessarily mean your cab height will raise 2.5. I'll raise some, but I highly doubt it will be 2.5". I'm just gonna throw out that you'll probably gain 1.5-2" total on the peak height of the truck, with the 2.5 level and 33" tires. I could be wrong of course.

Archived