305/55/20 or 275/60/20

Anyone with a 2-2.5 level on a 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 and 33 on 20s out there give me an overall height of their ride. I want to make sure it fits in my garage or will I have to buy a new townhouse. Thanks.

Not exactly what you are looking for but i have a standard garage door height. My truck has a 1.5 level with 33s on 20s. My radio antenna hits hard, a couple inches. My xm antenna on the roof clears by 3-4 inches.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone with a 2-2.5 level on a 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 and 33 on 20s out there give me an overall height of their ride. I want to make sure it fits in my garage or will I have to buy a new townhouse. Thanks.

2015 Sierra All Terrain, 2" front level on 275-60-20, 54" to top of my bed. I couldnt get an accurate one to the top of truck, but that should help a little. Just compare to yours now.

Not exactly what you are looking for but i have a standard garage door height. My truck has a 1.5 level with 33s on 20s. My radio antenna hits hard, a couple inches. My xm antenna on the roof clears by 3-4 inches.

Get a stubby [emoji4]

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

Get a stubby [emoji4]

i listen to the radio more than anything else and travel in the middle of nowhere so i want to keep my reception as best as possible. i've heard some issues with the stubby reception.

i listen to the radio more than anything else and travel in the middle of nowhere so i want to keep my reception as best as possible. i've heard some issues with the stubby reception.

I had a stubby on the Snaab and had good reception. But I'm not in the middle of no where either.

Every time I hear a nice lumpy cam I miss my G8.

It's like a drug. Anytime I have had a bad day all I have to do is go bust it off and everything is better.

Life has been crazy this year and it sucks I haven't been able to get it to the track. Still drive it around town though.

Archived