305/55/20 or 275/60/20

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not, but plan to at some point.

If you put it in 2wd, you can probably get away with having 2 different sized fronts, but I assume you'd want the rears to match.

If anyone is interested in the 1.5" spacers or Black Chrome Sierra wheels, please let me know. I am going to take these wheels/tires/spacers off and go with a 17" wheel.

Hey, for those who upgraded their tire size...Has anyone also upgraded their spare tire?

Pretty sure you can't have 1 different sized tire on a 4 wheel drive system. I could be wrong.

If you were to get a flat the smaller spare tire would have to go on the front. You would be ok as long as the 4x4 system is not activated. Even then its an open differential so I would bet it would be ok. I'm not sure how big you could go on the spare tire. On my old Dodge 2500 I was able to fit a 35" Toyo AT2 in the spare tire compartment, just took some finagling and was awfully close to the rear diff cover.

I put General Grabber AT2 305/50/R20's on my truck. They ride really good and make about as much noise as the goodyears that came on the truck which is minimal. I get only a tiny bit of rubbing against the back inside corner well when turned all the way as if making a U-turn. I put a 2" Daystar leveling kit in the front also.

IMG_6609.jpg

IMG_6610.jpg

IMG_6611.jpg

IMG_6612.jpg

• 1 month later...

This is my 2014 Silverado 1500 with 2.5 lift and 33/12.50/20 no rubbing and no trimming the rim has a -12 offset soon going to put a 3 inch body lift on her4d259300cb9f87eecc29aeddd3ab3ece.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I might have to try putting my welds off the Tahoe after seeing this. I tried before level kit and no go. Looks like these wheels come out of the fenders the same or more than those did.

Archived