305/55/20 or 275/60/20

20*10 and yes I love the way it looks this Friday I'm getting a 3 inch body lift from performance accessories

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Keeping the 33s??

Im looking at the 4" BDS lift with 295/60/20s or 35s

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea I'm planning on keeping the 33s that way it won't rub I was told that on a 5 inch you should only run 33s so I'm goanna see if they look small if so I'm jus goanna go smaller on the leveling kit to make it a 4.5

I wanted to go with a suspension but its more $

The black grille and bumper against the white looks really sharp in my opinion. Another upside to it is no rock chips.

Thanks bud I know I'm not much of the color matching nor the chrome but that's just me I respect and admire every Chevy pickup truck everyone does there truck how they want u know!

Thanks bud I know I'm not much of the color matching nor the chrome but that's just me I respect and admire every Chevy pickup truck everyone does there truck how they want u know!

I hear ya. I always had new trucks with the chrome on them and after a few winters I'd wish I'd have just gotten a lower trim with the black because of all the stone chips I'd get. Definitely looks better on the new trucks though versus the older ones.

• 3 months later...

EB5F80AB-255E-43BB-823F-D04F0F1CE86E_zps

305/55/20s all the way. 275/60/20 are too narrow.

This is mine with a 2.5 level and 1.5 body lift. Stock rear block, and actually still have the stock tires and wheels in the bed.

EB5F80AB-255E-43BB-823F-D04F0F1CE86E_zps

305/55/20s all the way. 275/60/20 are too narrow.

This is mine with a 2.5 level and 1.5 body lift. Stock rear block, and actually still have the stock tires and wheels in the bed.

What tires are those ???? And did you install the body lift yourself by chance? I currently have the 2.5" level with rear blocks installed. Want a 4" lift, but your set up looks good....and is no where near as expensive. Especially if I can install the body lift myself.

What tires are those ???? And did you install the body lift yourself by chance? I currently have the 2.5" level with rear blocks installed. Want a 4" lift, but your set up looks good....and is no where near as expensive. Especially if I can install the body lift myself.

The tires are Nitto Trail Grapplers

I did the body lift install myself, in my driveway, with hand tools. It took me from 8 in the morning to 4:30, with a break in the middle to watch my daughters softball game. Rear bumper was the most time consuming part, because you have to disassemble the bumper to change the brackets.

The tires are Nitto Trail Grapplers

I did the body lift install myself, in my driveway, with hand tools. It took me from 8 in the morning to 4:30, with a break in the middle to watch my daughters softball game. Rear bumper was the most time consuming part, because you have to disassemble the bumper to change the brackets.

Awesome. Set up looks good. Tire and wheel combo on your total lift looks great.

Thanks.

Does anyone know if a 275/65/20 or 285/65/20 will fit with a 2" level without rubbing? Thanks.

I've got 285/65/20's on my 16 All Terrain with a 2" level and it only slightly rubs the liner. I plan to pull it back eventually but just haven't had time.

Archived