Stock wheels on lifted trucks!

No I have spacers in the rear only to get them lined up with the fronts. No rubbing at all anywhere. When I had a 2.5" front level and 1" rear lift I rubbed like crazy with and without the spacers on the front. A lot more with than without

No I have spacers in the rear only to get them lined up with the fronts. No rubbing at all anywhere. When I had a 2.5" front level and 1" rear lift I rubbed like crazy with and without the spacers on the front. A lot more with than without

Thanks for the info. I think I'll order a set of 1/2" spacers just to have on hand for the install. I ran 295/55/20s on my 14 and only rubbed SB at full lock and these should be a bit narrower. How are the Pros as far as road noise?

Edited by Bayou-AllTerrain
  • Like 1

I am the type that rarely gets the same size or tread pattern twice in a row to say the least. I am actually torn between another set of these or a set of km2's. 35x13.5 or 37x13.5 is still a toss up as wel.

For anyone that wants to know if you run a 37 with the 8l90 all that is needed is a 3.73 r&p to get the ratios back to what they Are on stock tires with optional 3.42 gears. That's most likely what I'll be doing but let's hope the current ones last long enough to get all the parts ready

I hear ya. I'm on my 3rd set of Toyo AT2. I've had them on my last Tacoma, FJ, and on my '14 All Terrain. Was gonna just get another set for the new truck because they are so damn good but wanted to change it up a bit and go a little more aggressive. Was gonna go with the Toyo MTs but then saw the new Pro and the great reviews. Doesn't hurt that they are $100 a tire cheaper either.

Do you think you could get 50K miles out of them?

it's the 6inch actually and the 285x65s are 34.6 I believe. I love it, however it's in a million pieces right now. A lady ran a red light 2 weeks ago and just about finished it off, we hit at 30mph, friggin sucks!

• Like 1

stock 17" rims and 33 inch tires

nice! been looking for a picture of this. I have stock 17 alloy and want to raise it up 3.5-6 inches and just put bigger 32 or 33 inch tires on my stock rim. Don't wanna pay over 2000 dollars for rims then be afraid to go in woods and get them scuffed up.

this looks great

do you have a before and after picture of front / side of truck

Edited by Sbaer2012