Stock wheels on lifted trucks!

Is that lift similar to the rc 3.5in lift?? Any issues thus far?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah it's pretty much just like the RC kit, at least in what's included. I was going with that kit but talking with RC they specifically said their kit will not work with stamped steel control arms. Not sure why but they were working on a new kit for those. SL said their kit would work and as been fine so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's pretty much just like the RC kit, at least in what's included. I was going with that kit but talking with RC they specifically said their kit will not work with stamped steel control arms. Not sure why but they were working on a new kit for those. SL said their kit would work and as been fine so far.

Thats the lift I want but see alot of bad rumors about the 3.5 kits.

Yeah I know. If I were going to seriously off-road my truck I might be a little worried but I will rarely go off pavement. Usually the boat ramp is the most extreme I will go. LOL

• Like 1

The bad things about the 3.5 kits is when they dont have the control arms or the diff drop brackets. That makes your CV axels wayyy out of alignment and eventually cause damage.

The kit that he is running has all the stuff you need plus is wayyyyy better then the RC because they state that they retain the factory warranty and assist with it if anything goes wrong. Just like Fabtech, Zone, and BDS that i know of.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The bad things about the 3.5 kits is when they dont have the control arms or the diff drop brackets. That makes your CV axels wayyy out of alignment and eventually cause damage.

The kit that he is running has all the stuff you need plus is wayyyyy better then the RC because they state that they retain the factory warranty and assist with it if anything goes wrong. Just like Fabtech, Zone, and BDS that i know of.

I see RC does have a 3.5 kit with a diff drop n control arms. So the only difference is the warranty correct?

• Like 1

I see RC does have a 3.5 kit with a diff drop n control arms. So the only difference is the warranty correct?

Yes they did revamp the kits after the shitstorm they got. Those kits with the drop brackets and control arms are what you want.

As far as the warranty goes that just plain ol piece of mind for me. Debating the 4.5" Zone or the 3.5" Superlift

Yes they did revamp the kits after the shitstorm they got. Those kits with the drop brackets and control arms are what you want.

As far as the warranty goes that just plain ol piece of mind for me. Debating the 4.5" Zone or the 3.5" Superlift

Thanks for the info, i wanna go 3.5 mainly because of the price. Theres a garage near me thats a RC dealer, but i may go superlift now with the warranty n have Goodyear install it and throw duratracs on it at thr same time.

4.5 Rancho raised front fender 36.5 to 43 and rear to 44 inches. Had to put a spacer on to clear uca. Nitto trail 285/75r17.

Cool man looks good! Quite possibly the first person with a rancho lift on this site.

4.5 Rancho raised front fender 36.5 to 43 and rear to 44 inches. Had to put a spacer on to clear uca. Nitto trail 285/75r17.

Cool man looks good! Quite possibly the first person with a rancho lift on this site.