Stock wheels on lifted trucks!

Stock Denali wheels wrapped in 36" Duratracs with a 6.5 Zone lift and AAL on my 2016 GMC All/Terrain 4x4.

20c12dc9-8c55-46fa-9d03-9c4f81459b1a.jpg

2016-02-14%2014.58.29.jpg

Nemesis - Those stock rims 20x8.5? Are you running spacers? Do you think that setup would rub with a 3.5" rough-country lift?

• Like 2

Nemesis - Those stock rims 20x8.5? Are you running spacers? Do you think that setup would rub with a 3.5" rough-country lift?

Like Payton said they where 20x9 and yes it would deffinitly rub with just a 3.5" lift.

Rough Country recommends running a 285/55r20 with that lift for these trucks and wheel size. If you go taller or wider, then you risk rubbing and trimming. See table on their website.

http://www.roughcountry.com/gm-suspension-lift-kit-199c.html?gclid=CKr6zeXj5dMCFU5ufgodfRwBWw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My old 2015 when it was on stock gmc 20s painted black with 305/55r20 on a 3.5 rcx lift attachicon.gifFullSizeRender.jpg

Did it rub at all? You running spacers? Looking at doing the exact setup on my 2017.

• 2 weeks later...

For all you running spacers, what size are you running and did you have to cut the studs?

Also does anyone know if the replica wheels have the little pockets to run smaller spacers without having to cut the studs.....

For all you running spacers, what size are you running and did you have to cut the studs?

Also does anyone know if the replica wheels have the little pockets to run smaller spacers without having to cut the studs.....

i have 1.5" rear spacers and just the "nub" had to be cut off

i have 1.5" rear spacers and just the "nub" had to be cut off

Is that just because your aftermarket wheels don't have the pockets for the studs?

Is that just because your aftermarket wheels don't have the pockets for the studs?

yes, if you're wheels have pockets or notches for the little piece of stuck that sticks out you don't need to trim

• Like 1

yes, if you're wheels have pockets or notches for the little piece of stuck that sticks out you don't need to trim

Thanks Wild! Just waiting for some funds and then I'll be ordering my tires and wheels. Dropped some coin the past week on a less than 2 week old truck so wife is gonna start asking questions soon lol

Thanks Wild! Just waiting for some funds and then I'll be ordering my tires and wheels. Dropped some coin the past week on a less than 2 week old truck so wife is gonna start asking questions soon lol

[emoji1417][emoji1417]