Stock wheels on lifted trucks!

2 hours ago, Bigrich said:

You didn’t have to add any spacers to the wheels? Ride quality? I’m just checking before I install on my Denali 

88568EFD-68F8-49CD-8B41-36D4E4BF902C.jpeg

No spacers. Ride is great. It will be a little firmer due to d rated 10 ply tires 

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/10/2017 at 7:25 AM, bcbz71 said:

Bravo!   IMO best looking truck ever posted on this forum (and there are some sweet trucks on here) like that red one above.  But those stocker 20 chrome spider webs win!   It looks like a stock truck on steroids...just the way I like them.  No debadging, dechroming, expensive rims, or other nonsensical "mods"...just height and big rubber.  Well done...I'm jelly!

I second that... tssssssss badass rig!! I have a 2018 summit white z71, same wheels and Im getting ideas.. looks like I found my style.

On 12/8/2017 at 2:27 PM, VT_Z71 said:

6" BDS lift with Fox DSC coilovers and 2.0 Rear shocks, BDS add-a-leaf.  35x12.5 Toyo MT rubber on factory 20x10 snowflakes.  1.5" Bora spacers in rear to even out with the front stance.  No rubbing whatsoever and rides better than stock even before the Fox DSC Low Speed / High Speed adjustments are made!

cbJUeMQcACPE4cd9duRn28lc3aEE611hyXiJKKpk

E1apcJQ7QCoIOXDpi5a9MnhEqn6WXM2VpCUhx0CM

Tssssssss..... perfect!... sweet rig dude! This is the look I want for my 18 summit white z71 slt... 

• Like 1

I’m in the process of installing my 6 inch Fabtech Gen 2 kit. Glad to see others using the factory wheels with no issues as that is my plan. Good looking truck! Doing it yourself can be a challenge but when it’s done I can say I did it! Hard to find a trans jack to rent!!!

1 hour ago, THE_Engineer said:

My 2015 Sierra with stock all terrain wheels 

6A9B43F2-D8F2-42C5-AC73-F8A6014E24CB.jpeg

Nice rig! What size lift? Any issues with abs or stabilatrac?

Just finished installing the 6 inch Fabtech Gen 2 kit on my 2015 Denali. Stock wheels are staying 35’s in the near future. Abs & stabilatrac & Park assist has issues I’m working on. Any advice? Alignment was checked but I don’t think they rest the system as I have read in this forum 

D0196ACB-7254-4935-A85F-79FB6D7E8BF6.jpeg

On 12/10/2017 at 8:25 AM, bcbz71 said:

Bravo!   IMO best looking truck ever posted on this forum (and there are some sweet trucks on here) like that red one above.  But those stocker 20 chrome spider webs win!   It looks like a stock truck on steroids...just the way I like them.  No debadging, dechroming, expensive rims, or other nonsensical "mods"...just height and big rubber.  Well done...I'm jelly!

Great looking truck! I just finished installing Fabtech 6 “ Gen 2 kit on my 2015 Denali. Stock 20’s with some k02’s. Any stabilatrac ABS issues? 

• 4 weeks later...

Just mounted the new 285/70/17 BFG load range E KO2’s on my 2014 SLE crew cab with Rough Country leveling blocks in the front.

2F4C8764-7A63-48F3-945A-270133422409.png

BA19711C-0F8D-4964-87F0-B64F04F291A8.jpeg

Edited by Blanding
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...