Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Stock wheels on lifted trucks!


Recommended Posts

HI,

I added the side picture you wanted to see. I realize it's not as lifted as some of the nice trucks posted here, I did it just high enough to still fit in my garage every night. Bought it new 9-21-15 and have 25,305 miles today 11-11-19.

Thanks

 

2019-11-11 13.06.53.jpg

2019-11-11 13.07.16.jpg

Edited by Ray W.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my lifted all terrain on stock rims!

Stock Denali wheels wrapped in 36" Duratracs with a 6.5 Zone lift and AAL on my 2016 GMC All/Terrain 4x4.    

There is my contribution.     Sent by a simpleton struggling to operate an iPhone.

Posted Images

On 8/18/2015 at 1:11 PM, GA1500WT said:

Let's see them! Going back to my stock 18's today.

Hi, Here is a side pic. Thanks

 

2019-11-11 13.06.53.jpg

Edited by Ray W.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Chase Steven Dalton said:

What wheels are these?

They are a set of factory 20's off of a 2015 GMC Sierra All Terrain. I worked out a trade with a guy when i put the lift on to get rid of the factory 18's I had. These are still my all time favorite wheels I've seen from the factory. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

My 2016 Sierra after level and tires. Went with the Bilstein 5100s (1.85" level), and 275/60r20 Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner ATs, stock SLT Premium Plus wheels.

Love the setup so far, ride is 10 times better, absolutely zero rubbing, no noticeable MPG loss (these trailrunners are the same weight as the stock tires). I think it looks perfect, it gives the truck a real "OEM+" look.

 

SIERRALEVEL-1.thumb.jpg.636de61bc5a911985c27a9288a7f9a6e.jpgSIERRALEVEL-2.thumb.jpg.32a951edb97b2c78921ed1dd541c59ed.jpgSIERRALEVEL-3.thumb.jpg.39303824a6a826f2fc9f3347c8b9ec03.jpgSIERRALEVEL-4.thumb.jpg.4c5973e9d997001d29ecbffdfd28af13.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, pablo_mondragon said:

My 2016 Sierra after level and tires. Went with the Bilstein 5100s (1.85" level), and 275/60r20 Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner ATs, stock SLT Premium Plus wheels.

Love the setup so far, ride is 10 times better, absolutely zero rubbing, no noticeable MPG loss (these trailrunners are the same weight as the stock tires). I think it looks perfect, it gives the truck a real "OEM+" look.

 

SIERRALEVEL-1.thumb.jpg.636de61bc5a911985c27a9288a7f9a6e.jpgSIERRALEVEL-2.thumb.jpg.32a951edb97b2c78921ed1dd541c59ed.jpgSIERRALEVEL-3.thumb.jpg.39303824a6a826f2fc9f3347c8b9ec03.jpgSIERRALEVEL-4.thumb.jpg.4c5973e9d997001d29ecbffdfd28af13.jpg

Looks good, how you like them so far are they noisey on the highway?just asking cause I’m ready to replace my Hankook atm on mine been thinking of putting Michelin defenders on since mine is a pavement princess ?

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 8:33 AM, Codman67 said:

Looks good, how you like them so far are they noisey on the highway?just asking cause I’m ready to replace my Hankook atm on mine been thinking of putting Michelin defenders on since mine is a pavement princess ?

 

 

 

Thankss!! They are super quiet on the highway, which was a big deal to me. I got all 4 for just over $600 installed at Sam's

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 6 months later...

Anyone on here run a Fabtech 4” Uniball lift for Denali pickups with Magride?  I have a ‘17 Denali and looking for a 4” lift & would like to keep my stock 20” Denali chrome wheels.  The Fabtech website says that their lift isn’t compatible with stock wheels, but I’m assuming that with 1 1/2” spacers I should still be able to keep em.  

 

Also, looking to run 305/55r20 BFG KO2s.  However the Fabtech site lists a 295/55r20 tire size would fit with minor plastic trimming.  Anyone run the 4” Fabtech lift with something larger that the 295’s?

 

Edited by steve76t
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's my before and after on my 2018 sierra. 

3.5 RC Knuckle lift.

1.5" wheel spacers

Stock 20s

295/60R20 Falken wildpeak at3s- 34x11.5

Did have to do the norcal fender mod for some rubbing in reverse. Have a good 1"+ clearance every way now.

20210113_094845.jpg

20210114_124918.jpg

20210115_134416.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
On 1/17/2021 at 1:54 PM, YukonXL04 said:

Here's my before and after on my 2018 sierra. 

3.5 RC Knuckle lift.

1.5" wheel spacers

Stock 20s

295/60R20 Falken wildpeak at3s- 34x11.5

Did have to do the norcal fender mod for some rubbing in reverse. Have a good 1"+ clearance every way now.

20210113_094845.jpg

20210114_124918.jpg

20210115_134416.jpg

Nice Ride!

Where did you put the 1.5" spacers?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.