Interior trim pieces

I've wrapped a ton of my interior with CF vinyl.  (bulk on the roll exterior stuff)

Stereo Surround. (just pull off, trim tool helps)

jgBGRbX.jpgEIIHmvr.jpg

Door Insert and  Vent Shroud ( simply just pull off)

hVduRzi.jpg

Hp7LnDU.jpg

Glove Box Handles (Did them in place)

IFIF3pY.jpg

Jump Seat and Phone Holder (done in place)

MpBv43u.jpg

Steering Wheel Inserts (Done in place)

kLNRo9E.jpg

Door Handle Inserts (simply pop out with a small blade screwdriver)

2ietpV8.jpg

Gauge Hood (simply pulls up)

OLxipA1.jpg

kEz0lrs.jpg

Bonus pics of my 14 mustang trim wrapped.

UWd3Fak.jpg

DuMmv9y.jpg

Edited by Crazyjoker77

On 9/19/2018 at 11:42 PM, Crazyjoker77 said:

I've wrapped a ton of my interior with CF vinyl.  (bulk on the roll exterior stuff)

Stereo Surround. (just pull off, trim tool helps)

EIIHmvr.jpg

Door Insert and  Vent Shroud ( simply just pull off)

Hp7LnDU.jpg

Glove Box Handles (Did them in place)

IFIF3pY.jpg

Door Handle Inserts (simply pop out with a small blade screwdriver)

2ietpV8.jpg

Nicely done!  So did you just apply it to the cleaned pieces, or did you use heat at all? 

And when "popping" the trim pieces off, did you use a plastic tool and just start at the bottom (less visible if damaged) and work your way around each one?

On 9/24/2018 at 4:14 PM, kevinfranklin said:

Nicely done!  So did you just apply it to the cleaned pieces, or did you use heat at all? 

And when "popping" the trim pieces off, did you use a plastic tool and just start at the bottom (less visible if damaged) and work your way around each one?

On 9/26/2018 at 7:20 AM, the33z33 said:

Eager for info as well. I have the exact same interior with the gray and black door panels. Was hoping a carbon fiber wrap would still look good with the 2 tone door. ?

I used a heat gun on the more curved pieces.(stereo surrond, vent surrounds, and steering wheel.)  I cleaned all the parts with Iso-proply alcohol.  Also went over the pieces after i had them wrapped with the heat gun to ensure I wasn't going to get any pull-back or fingering going to happen.

I only used a trim tool for the stereo shroud.  I only had to use it to remove the first clip in the very bottom center.  Once you get that one to pop out you can just work your way around and get the rest.  First time I took it off it was very tight.

The vent surrounds come out super easy.  Just remove the dash side panel that is just clipped on and designed to come off fairly easy as thats where all your fuses are.  Once thats off just pull straight forward on the vent and they easily pop out.  The drivers side will have 3 harness you will have to unclip.   Couple pressure clips hold the headlight/trailerbrake. assembly into the vent surround.  Both sides there are 2 screws holding the little diffuser for the defrost vents if you wish to remove those to make it easier to wrap in.

The door inserts need to be popped out from the bottom then titled up then pull out.

The Gauge hood couldn't be any easier just lift straight up on it.

• Thanks 1