In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
2015Z71

No Cutting Lift Kit to fit 33's

You can run a 2 inch level in the front and a 0 offset wheel. That will allow you to run 33x12.50 without any cutting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this setup but it rubs a little when turning. I don't feel it going forward, but it is more noticeable in reverse. I have 0 offset 20" gear alloy big blocks with 33x12.50 toyo at2 extremes.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6

Edited by dkweeks

attachicon.gifIMG_3250.JPG

2-1/2" RC Level Kit, 20x9 OE Wheels, 305/55R-20(basically 33-12.50) Nitto G2's. No cutting

Where did you get your rims and how are they quality wise ?

I found this same set of wheels at a shop called Novus Wheels in Texas, i love the look of them but im skeptical on the quality cause they're a replicas.

Please let me know, it would help me so much !

I am running 305/55R20 Nitto terra grapplers with a stick set up and they only rub at full lock... I am adding bolstering 5100's at the highest setting and should clear them with no rubbing once complete

• Like 1

Nothing needs to be cut for a 2-2.5" leveling kit. Some of the 3 1/2" kits require cutting off the droop stops.