Has anyone gotten a private offer this month?

gmcinct

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was trying often, every day on chevy.com for the first two weeks of the month. I was not successful. I am ok with that since the dealer sold me a truck at an amazing price and gave me $1750 more for my trade than anyone else wanted to give me.

Yes, I got one from Chevrolet.com for $1500.

You don't deserve one, you got your current truck for nothing.

You want them to pay you for your next trade? Just joking. :cheers:

I always get the request a quote pop up, but have not gotten the private offer since I bought my last truck in 2013.

Which it will probably be a good thing if I don't get one for another couple of years. Far easier to resist temptation that way.

Been trying to get a private offer, but I think they are based on locations. If any of those having luck getting the private offer could do me a solid, it would be greatly appreciated. Don't know what info you need

Been trying to get a private offer, but I think they are based on locations. If any of those having luck getting the private offer could do me a solid, it would be greatly appreciated.

Private offers are non transferable. Can only be redeemed by the person who's name is printed on it.

I don't think posting your cell phone number is a good idea, you might think about editing it out.

Private offers are non transferable. Can only be redeemed by the person who's name is printed on it.

I don't think posting your cell phone number is a good idea, you might think about editing it out.

I edited it out, but now its still in your quote. Thats kinda what I meant, to put my name in when the pop up came up, but I don't know what other info they ask for.

Archived