GMC Sierra 2016 Starting MSRPs Listed

I just say this on the 2016 Sierra web page. Does not include $1,195 freight charge.

2016 Sierra 1500 starting at prices:

• Regular Cab: $27,275
  • SLE Double Cab: $36,575
  • SLT Double Cab: $41,360
  • Denali Crew Cab: $50,415

2015 Sierra 1500 starting at prices:

• Regular Cab: $27,020
  • SLE Double Cab: $36,550
  • SLT Double Cab: $41,250
  • Denali Crew Cab: $50,015

So, $200 to $400 increase. But I do know that there was also a $350 increase just last week on the 2015 Denali, probably on other models too. I figure they did this to A) offer higher incentives on 2015s next month, and B) not have such a large jump year over year.

I know that eventually these will be discounted but looking at MSRP with destination, it makes Colorado and Canyon look like the better buy for a good bit of truck buyers, especially those that want a loaded up one but have no need for a bigger truck.

I know that eventually these will be discounted but looking at MSRP with destination, it makes Colorado and Canyon look like the better buy for a good bit of truck buyers, especially those that want a loaded up one but have no need for a bigger truck.

This is very true. I very much considered a colorado at msrp vs msrp but when i got $11,000 off my silverado and almost nothing off a colorado it was a no brainer.

Mid-sized trucks are at full rate and in high demand. There won't be any deals on them for some time. Average lengths on dealer lot is 15 days. My dealer just parks them in front of shop and somebody gets them in a day or two. The most they've had in inventory is five at once.

Mid-sized trucks are at full rate and in high demand. There won't be any deals on them for some time. Average lengths on dealer lot is 15 days. My dealer just parks them in front of shop and somebody gets them in a day or two. The most they've had in inventory is five at once.

I agree, I also think it's because of more people buying homes, trucks getting way better fuel economy than before, plus they drive so well !

2016 GMC Sierra 1500

Deletions
(IO4) Audio system
(RT5) 18" chrome aluminum wheels
(NZM) 20" chrome aluminum wheels
(G1H) Cayenne Metallic
(GBN) White Diamond Tricoat
(GCE) Sonoma Red Metallic
(GCN) Fire Red
(GWX) Bronze Alloy Metallic
(G7J) Emerald Green Metallic
New Features
(A91) Remote Locking Tailgate
(IOB) Radio: IntelliLink audio system with 7" color touch screen
(K4C) Wireless Charging
(TQ5) IntelliBeam, automatic high beam on/off headlights (included and only available with Y86 Enhanced Driver Alert Package)
Headlamps, bi-halogen projector with LED signature
Headlamps, Full LED headlamps with LED signature
Tailamps, LED with signature
(NZQ) 20" Black painted aluminum wheels
(UHX) Active Safety Lane Keep Assist (included and only available with Y86 Enhanced Driver Alert Package)
(SDA) LPO Chrome recovery hooks
(G1E) Crimson Red Tintcoat
(G7C) Cardinal Red
(G1W) White Frost Tricoat
Changes
(N37) manual tilt and telescoping is added to (PCM) SLE Convenience Package on Double and Regular Cab
HD Radio: returns to (IO5) and (IO6) audio systems
(PDB) SLT Premium Package available on Crew Cab and Double Cab models
(PDC) Texas SLT Premium Package available on Crew Cab and Double Cab models
(Z71) is available on 4WD models only

What's up with (SDA) LPO Chrome recovery hooks? Does that just mean you can get them from the factory instead of just dealer installed?

For 2015 SDA was dealer installed and required PDQ. I would say there is no more dealer installed option unless you buy the hooks from the accessory catalog and have the dealer install after the fact. This equates to more labor time for the dealer to charge.

I factory ordered hooks on my '15, RPO VLQ and they were factory installed. Cost $95 CAD on the invoice. Well worth it for me.

(VLQ) Chrome Tow Hooks become factory installed option

Fleet order guide shows SDA is still dealer installed.

SDA LPO, Chrome recovery hooks, (dealer-installed)
Black ones seem to be standard on several trims:
V76 Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black
base sierra - Included with 4WD models or (SXL) Elevation Edition on 2WD models.
SLE,SLT - Included and only available with (Z71) Off-Road Package on 2WD models. Standard on 4WD models.

Archived