Proud to be an American

WLC

Anyone who tries to bring Christmas spirit around my place gets shot on sight :) Same with cheerful morning people. :M16:

19266_258040506085_507661085_3934216_118

Obama will be gone in a few days. People can get tossed from this forum also. Part of being American and proud is the Christmas spirit of the people. Better watch out! Better not pout. Thought about harnessing a few reindeer to my trucks to help with the mpg's.

Obama will be gone in a few days. People can get tossed from this forum also. Part of being American and proud is the Christmas spirit of the people. Better watch out! Better not pout. Thought about harnessing a few reindeer to my trucks to help with the mpg's.

You really think we care? NO.

Agreed. A batch of different holidays all in December depending on cultural and religious backgrounds. Happy Holidays is the equivalent of "y'all". It gets them all in without the risk of leaving one out. Should be acceptable by everyone and offend no one.

Agreed. A batch of different holidays all in December depending on cultural and religious backgrounds. Happy Holidays is the equivalent of "y'all". It gets them all in without the risk of leaving one out. Should be acceptable by everyone and offend no one.

Yeah it's called political correctness. I say Merry Christmas, y'all can say what you want
  • Like 2