$1500 Private Offer Tips

Any tips on getting a $1500 Private Offer to pop up would be appreciated. When I bought my 2014 back in September 2013, they sent me a $1500 Private Offer in the mail. My daughter has decided that she wants a full size 2015 Silverado or Sierra, but we cannot get a private offer to pop up after several days of trying. Maybe we are in the wrong zip codes for this to happen, but we would appreciate any of the latest tips in getting one to pop up.

Maybe they are not offering them at this time, but would appreciate feedback from anyone who has been successful within the last week or two. What browser and the zip code where doing the search would also be helpful to know if they are being offered in our Region of Michigan and Northern Indiana. We have tried my zip code in Central Michigan, and hers within spitting distance of the Indiana line. No joy yet, and she wants to buy before the end of November. We have dumped our cookies, and tried on both the GMC and Chevy build/price/locate.

What is the exact page you guys are getting them to pop up on, Chevy or GMC.

Thanks for any information.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got mine on the Chevy build site. It took a few weeks and literally hundreds and hundred refreshes.

Been there on the hundreds of refreshes. Did you also have to spill your cookies each time? I've had several offers for quotes pop up, but no Private Offer.

Guess I'll just keep trying, but am now starting to wonder if it's worth the aggravation. :sigh:

Here's the verbiage. Not sure what "other offers" it's not available with:

• $500 allowance on eligible Cruze, Spark, Sonic, Trax models
  • $1000 alowance on eligible Malibu, Equinox, Express, Impala, Camaro, City Express, Volt, SS Sedan models
  • $1500 allowance on eligible Suburban, Traverse, Tahoe, Silverado Models

1. Authorization code may be transferred to an individual residing in the same household (must show proof of same address) as the eligible recipient noted on this offer. Valid authorization code is required. Offer is non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash. Only one authorization code may be used per eligible transaction, and each authorization code may be used only once. Not available with some other offers. Take delivery from 10/1/15 through 11/2/15. See dealer for details. Dealer Instructions: Program Code 16-40CF.

I wish I could get one of these it would seal the deal for mine! I got one when I bought my Silverado but can't seem to get it for a GMC

Same here. I've even set up an auto refresh app on every one of the sites people list for GMC with hundreds of refreshes at this point (every 20 seconds), and have tried 3 separate browsers on each of the 3 separate PCs I've used and no luck on any of them. Chevrolet, it pops right up. GMC; not so much.

Archived