POST PICTURES OF YOUR BODY LIFTS (2014+)

Yes, the 35' cleared with the OEM wheels but i needed more height for the aggressive offset -44 of the 20x12 aftermarket wheels.

They fit ok with just the lift but the tire would still rub the bottom edge of the front bumper when turning at full lock or in reverse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Good to know. I'm surprised as from what I've heard the negative offset is how you can stuff the larger size tires without as much problem. I suppose to a point. Did you do any trimming or did you install the body lift to avoid trimming?

Anyone out there find a kit that works for the 16s? I can't find any concrete information on this... I asked Zone about it, and his response was "he wasn't sure but was told the 14-15 1.5 kit wouldn't work." But that they haven't tested it for sure. Surely someone out there knows something. I want to order one bad!

You should ask zone to send you one for free and offer to be the guinea pig to test it out and let them what if anything needs to be modified.

• 1 month later...

SAM 0722

SAM 0723

SAM 0721

Just finished the Zone 1.5 body lift and got new treads. I am happy with how it turned out.

2014 Silverado, 2.5 Rough Country Level Kit, 1.5 Zone Body Lift, 20x9 -12 offset XD Rockstar 2s, 305/55r20 Nitto Trail Grapplers.

Thanks to several on this forum for their help and pictures!

Edited by bcmontierth

Just finished the Zone 1.5 body lift and got new treads. I am happy with how it turned out.

2014 Silverado, 2.5 Rough Country Level Kit, 1.5 Zone Body Lift, 20x9 -12 offset XD Rockstar 2s, 305/55r20 Nitto Trail Grapplers.

Thanks to several on this forum for their help and pictures!

Any trimming in the fender wells to make the tires fit? The truck looks good.

Before I put the body lift on I had trimmed a little bit of the inner fender (nor cal fender mod) to clear the negative offset wheels and 32 inch tires. But im not sure I would have needed to trim the fenders at all to clear the biggers tires with the body lift, they clear nicely.

I was quoted 600 dollars. Did it myself, took the better part of a Saturday working at a leisurely pace, need a die grinder or cut off wheel, drill and 1/2" bit, measuring tape, floor jack and common hand tools.

Thats awesome that you were able to do it. I'm not sure I have the balls to try it myself. lol

I was quoted 600 dollars. Did it myself, took the better part of a Saturday working at a leisurely pace, need a die grinder or cut off wheel, drill and 1/2" bit, measuring tape, floor jack and common hand tools.

Just ordered my zone 1.5 last night. Question is that signature picture of your just a 2 inch level and 1.5 body lift?

Just ordered my zone 1.5 last night. Question is that signature picture of your just a 2 inch level and 1.5 body lift?

3 inch level front 1" rear and 1-1/2" body lift. If you go into my gallery there's pictures of it with just the level and same rims and tires

Edited by abominable z71

Thats awesome that you were able to do it. I'm not sure I have the balls to try it myself. lol

It's actually pretty straight forward and easy to do. I've installed quite a few body lifts and suspension lifts over the years, Suspension is a little harder, not the actual work but taking a sawzall or torch and cutting things off a brand new truck is the tough part, lol.