POST PICTURES OF YOUR BODY LIFTS (2014+)

3 hours ago, Tyy1907 said:

About to pull the trigger on a 18 lt z71

Does anyone know if the Zone 1.5 bl worKS on an 18?  Assuming it will but it just says 16 - 17 on theor website for kit c9158.

I would assume it would work on the 18 probably Zone hasnt updated its website yet but talk to the dealer see if there has been any changes with the bumpers an tow hooks / frame. The outside has not changed.. Or call Zone they would know by now! 

On 11/16/2017 at 6:28 PM, vettecowboy78 said:

I have the exact same set up and currently have Nitto Terra Grappler 295/70 r17’s. With that being said, the next time I order tires I’m gonna go with 315/70 r17’s because I am certain they will fit with my stock wheels. If you’re a little hesitant on the 34’s you could always go with 305/70 r17

df5052a2aeed75673458f7d17f7a8733.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did this do to your gas miliage, and how far is your speedo out

I bought a Diablo Sport tuner that corrected the speedo along with a better tune so I do not know how far off it was. As far as gas mileage, I get around 12-15 mpg’s when driving around town and when on a long trip driving highway I get around 17-19 mpg. I currently have the 3.42 gears and when I put 35 inch tires on will probably go to 4.10 gears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I have a 2016 silverado with 2.5 inch leveling kit and 1.5 inch body lift. I am getting new wheels and tires.  Will 35/12.50/20 tires fit? If so what offset would be best to reduce rubbing and trimming? Or am I better off with  295/60/20 tires in a positive offset? 

• Like 1

Each to their own but 33's give these trucks just that right balanced beefy look perfectly.  35's stuffed into a 4.5" lift fills the wheel wells and takes away from the overall look.  The 295/17's above are 33's.  

10 hours ago, Rdrk said:

I have a 2016 silverado with 2.5 inch leveling kit and 1.5 inch body lift. I am getting new wheels and tires.  Will 35/12.50/20 tires fit? If so what offset would be best to reduce rubbing and trimming? Or am I better off with  295/60/20 tires in a positive offset? 

Is your level and body lift installed yet?  If so post up some pics with the stock tires.  IMO it doesn't look bad with the lift and stock sized tires.  Look at stock 2500's 

They pull it off 

• 8 months later...

Calling all members with body lifts - does anyone have an aftermarket front bumper installed with their body lift? Did you have any trouble with installation?

If not, has anyone seen a body-lifted truck with an aftermarket front bumper who can point me in that direction?

Thanks in advance