Black Friday Month - 15% off GMC / 20% off Chevrolet

The small print....

Cash offer on 10% of eligible vehicles in dealer stock. Excludes Cruze L models. Not compatible with special financing, lease and some other offers. Cruze: Based on MSRP $20,920, Malibu: Based on MSRP $24,560, Camaro: Based on MSRP $42,480, Impala: Based on MSRP $29,985. Take delivery by 11/30/15. See dealer for details.

I got better than 20% in September on my chevy. This just makes it easier for some to get a deal like that.

what kind of deal did you get? what trim package, out the door price did you pay? just curious if it's worth trading in my 2014 for a 2015 configured the way i'd like it..

I'm looking for crew cab, standard box, 5.3 motor with 3.42 gears..

also does that 20% stack ontop of any dealer incentives?

The Chevy one is only good on other cars, NOT Silverado (notice it says "OR" in the headline and scroll down to the Silvy offers and you will only find 0% for 72 months listed). I verified this with 3 different dealers.

what kind of deal did you get? what trim package, out the door price did you pay? just curious if it's worth trading in my 2014 for a 2015 configured the way i'd like it..

All in with $1k in accessories at cost with TTL I paid 34,700. It is a crew cab short box 5.3l LT with 3.42 gears with LT convenience package and sport package. MSRP was $48,500 with accessories. I traded a 2008 Jetta and they gave me $6250 for it to get the deal done although it was really worth $4500. TTL was about $3k. So before the actual trade value and TTL it was ~$36k

• 2 weeks later...

I just looked at my sticker again to make sure I was right.

$46,950 and I paid $33,000 plus 165 doc fee and the standard Tax, Title, and license. My truck is as loaded as you can get a LT with the center console but no leather (I get dealer pricing of 475.00 on Katzkins anyways). Total off was damn near 14K. My deal happened on July 25th this year.

Archived