Who makes the nicest catch can kit??

Elite engineering has the best can on the market right now. There was a previous company that no longer makes their cans, which was RX (Rev Extreme). However there is an imposter RX company selling a similar looking can (RX Speedworks). And this is NOT the same quality catch can as the original Rev Extreme can.

If I didn't already have an original Rev Extreme can, I would be buying the Elite Engineering.

Don't forget you should also get the cleanside separator kit. It might seem not needed, but wait until you find a pool of oil in your intake tube then you will know its 100% needed.

catch can install

cleanside separator install

Edited by fondupot
  • Like 1

Elite engineering has the best can on the market right now. There was a previous company that no longer makes their cans, which was RX (Rev Extreme). However there is an imposter RX company selling a similar looking can (RX Speedworks). And this is NOT the same quality catch can as the original Rev Extreme can.

If I didn't already have an original Rev Extreme can, I would be buying the Elite Engineering.

Don't forget you should also get the cleanside separator kit. It might seem not needed, but wait until you find a pool of oil in your intake tube then you will know its 100% needed.

catch can install

cleanside separator install

You do great videos. Thankyou for your time for doing such great videos. And yes I'm also going with elite

You do great videos. Thankyou for your time for doing such great videos. And yes I'm also going with elite

Thanks. I have been trying to step up the quality and information of my videos. I am glad people find them useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk