Who makes the nicest catch can kit??

Here is a pic of catch can results after exactly 100 miles. Note that there is virtually no water but is does smell of gasoline. Mounting it on the fender did not create more water condensation at all. The oil has about 1500 miles on it.

711E6737-7BB2-4C16-9F78-F657D8271848.jpeg

• 1 month later...

I'd love to see a write up on the install of the dual can setup from RXP. I've been doing some research into their kit and in trying to convince myself to spend the money, I saw that it doesn't include instructions? For the price of the ultimate kit, I would expect to receive instructions. They have some very loose documentation on their site but nothing that could be considered step by step.

3 hours ago, 3tspapat said:

I think that is what @SS502 is running. 

Yea, his posts in this thread are what led me to the RXP kit. It's absolutely a high end kit and I think it's the one I want to go with. My anxiety about the price would definitely be calmed a bit if I could read through a write up of the install. The "ultimate" kit with the added braided line kit comes in at over $700 which is a tough pill to swallow for sure, but the quality of the kit seems unparalleled by the other companies' offerings.

Too bad you can't get your hands on all of them and feel them, open them up, etc. I've been able to check out some of the other kits for Caddis, camaros and other sports cars. All super nice. I've also checked out elite but when it came to purchase, I decided to give UPR a shot due to cost. However, after receiving the UPR, the kit truly is just as amazing as the others and for the price, it included all the stuff that were add ons. I  went with the single CC from UPR and a CSS from Elite as it was cheaper. Total cost was a little over $300. It's like SS's analogy for low fat milk, 2%, etc. LOL...that actually made the most sense.