In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Requesting N Fab nerf bar pics.

Hey all,

Wondering if those who have installed N Fab nerf bars on their truck (black trucks specifically) could post up a few pictures. Having a hard time deciding between the textured and gloss black finishes and have not found any pictures of a black truck with the textured finish.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine are textured (probably can't tell from the picture though) I can get you close up pictures later today if you would like.

That would be awesome. I'm just trying to determine if I would like the flat/matte bars contrasting with the trucks gloss black paint.

Put mine on back in September and after one winter all the welds are rusting I purchased the black powder coat ones. Thinking of taking them off and selling them then try the polished stainless ones s

Posted Images

I'd like to see this too. I had the textured ones on my lifted Tundra and really liked them. I'm torn between these and the amp steps. Two different categories I know. I removed my OEM steps then reinstalled them at the request of my wife and son. I'm going to remove them again tomorrow since I don't like the way they look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love them. I would have to mesure for you later on how far they hang down. I love them because my truck is leveled 2.5 inches and running 34 inch tires so it helps my girlfriend out who is 5'5. The oem ones didn't help her much.

Mine are textured (probably can't tell from the picture though)

I can get you close up pictures later today if you would like.

That would be awesome. I'm just trying to determine if I would like the flat/matte bars contrasting with the trucks gloss black paint.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey all,

Wondering if those who have installed N Fab nerf bars on their truck (black trucks specifically) could post up a few pictures. Having a hard time deciding between the textured and gloss black finishes and have not found any pictures of a black truck with the textured finish.

Thanks in advance.

So what did you decide? I'm right at this decision now. I know I want W2W, but I'm still torn on the 3rd step and gloss or texture? I'm leaning towards gloss and 2 step since my truck is black.

Edited by DMAXNAZ

So what did you decide? I'm right at this decision now. I know I want W2W, but I'm still torn on the 3rd step and gloss or texture? I'm leaning towards gloss and 2 step since my truck is black.

54ae9d5af3bfadb0c655f14387c6235d.jpg59c07878e46088d63b992b9197855af0.jpg

I really like the way they look. However, they've been on the truck for about 3 months and have already noticed that the welds for the hoops on the bar have begun to rust. I will be requesting new ones when the weather clears up for good.