Requesting N Fab nerf bar pics.

racetrk

Had the same ones on a 2009 Duramax that I bought new, sanded down the powder coating and had them sprayed with Line X. Traded the truck five years later and they looked as good as the day I put them on (a little color fade).

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they know they rust, aren't fixing that problem, yet willing to send out replacements to anyone who asks, and after the warranty peiod if a know issue, you're just outta luck?

Sounds like piss poor management if you ask me. Good luck guys!!

I will say that most people are just too lazy to keep taking them off and re-installing them. There are so many rusted out nerf bars around my area that look like they are barely hanging on. With that being said, there are plenty of rusted out vehicles too. I'm not originally from the Midwest, so it's hard for to to grasp the fact of how rusty everything gets here. Even my 1 year old truck has rust all over the underside. I assume some things will just rust regardless.

anyone in dfw tx want a black gloss pair? let me know.

took mine off - bought truck used with 20k miles - took them off when i got home from dealer.

comes with all bolts and hardware...

edit:

i have had a couple of request to ship this...i would rather not due to it being a pain...I have shipped running boards in the past.

local pick up only.

$200 seem like a fair price

photo%201%206_zps3myqodsy.jpg

photo%202%206_zpskffzvfwg.jpg

I will say that most people are just too lazy to keep taking them off and re-installing them. There are so many rusted out nerf bars around my area that look like they are barely hanging on. With that being said, there are plenty of rusted out vehicles too. I'm not originally from the Midwest, so it's hard for to to grasp the fact of how rusty everything gets here. Even my 1 year old truck has rust all over the underside. I assume some things will just rust regardless.

Nearly everything driven outside in the winter around here will show some rust.

My 3-month old truck has rust on the shocks. I realize it's just the shocks, but sucks because it's visible already.

That said, my wife's Honda Pilot after 3 years has virtually NO rust, including NONE on the frame.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived