regular cab short box pictures

I have owned many and would like to own another but between having a wife and kids and the massive rebates/discounts on a crew i just can't justify the high cost of todays regular cab trucks. A loaded Z71 gets well into the 40s.

By the way yours looks nice. Jealous.

You're right, the regular cabs are expensive as compared to what you can buy an extended cab for. I wanted a double cab, but it would barely fit in my garage and I wasn't going back to parking outside so I went with an regular cab LT.

post-134221-0-35356700-1448476477_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

You're right, the regular cabs are expensive as compared to what you can buy an extended cab for. I wanted a double cab, but it would barely fit in my garage and I wasn't going back to parking outside so I went with an regular cab LT.

Looking good. I park in the garage too. My crew/short has 6 inches to spare in the garage. A single cab would fit much better! My last single cab was an 09 and loaded 5.3 LT 2wd. The dealer offered me a basic 5.3 2wd LT crew for the exact same money.

I have a Double Cab, and would never buy a Regular Cab for a daily driver, but some of Regular Cabs do look really nice. They are the only variant that looks good lowered to me, both the current one's and the older C-10's. There's nothing like a Chevy low rider pickup done right.

Edited by Tek74

I had a hard time finding a RCSB The Lots are Loaded with 4 doors. Maybe I'm old school, I prefer 2 doors.

That would be something interesting to find out, the ratio of single cabs to crews. I'd bet it is 500 to 1 at least. I'm with you but life just won't allow me to own a single cab right now. Edited by smrr1

Good looking trucks guys! Don't see them as much these days.

I would have a RC if it wasn't for the wife and kids, I use my rig for mostly long trips towing the trailer with the whole family.

Here's mine. This blue seems to be a popular colour for the shorty's.

IMG_20150515_192633.jpg

Blue was my first choice when I bought my '14 RCSB, but there were none to be found within 300 miles of the dealers I shopped.

And to date I've never seen one in person.