regular cab short box pictures

Nice trucks guys, it seems that this config. is pretty pricey in my area, looks like I can buy a double cab with the same equipment for 2-3k less than a regular cab.... Looking at LT models at least i didn't look at LS or WT..

Nice trucks guys, it seems that this config. is pretty pricey in my area, looks like I can buy a double cab with the same equipment for 2-3k less than a regular cab.... Looking at LT models at least i didn't look at LS or WT..
Here locally is rare to see a regular below MSRP, when they are its usually WT or LS models. I had to drive 4+ to find one below MSRP. 8+ hours round trip saved me about 8k

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

56 minutes ago, SirenRed16 said:

Here locally is rare to see a regular below MSRP, when they are its usually WT or LS models. I had to drive 4+ to find one below MSRP. 8+ hours round trip saved me about 8k

Just depends. The dealership found my truck at a dealership 2 hours away. They went and got it.   The price was 38500. I paid 29500.  Luckily that 1 truck had a huge rebate 

Just depends. The dealership found my truck at a dealership 2 hours away. They went and got it.   The price was 38500. I paid 29500.  Luckily that 1 truck had a huge rebate 
My trucks MSRP was around 41k I believe, got it at 32k.

1 hour ago, SirenRed16 said:

My trucks MSRP was around 41k I believe, got it at 32k.

My wife worked at the dealership and I'd be gloating if I told what she paid (she got it for me as a Father's Day gift)

Edited by Marv88

My wife worked at the dealership and I'd be gloating if I told what she paid (she got it for me as a Father's Day gift)
I went with the most expensive one they had in the lot. If I was going to sign away my life for 5 years it had to be the right one and I didn't want no regrets.

1 minute ago, SirenRed16 said:

I went with the most expensive one they had in the lot. If I was going to sign away my life for 5 years it had to be the right one and I didn't want no regrets.

That's the way to do it for sure as there is more negotiating room and typically better rebates on the higher trim levels. We got lucky as there happened to be a $2,000 rebate on LS models at the time which surprisingly we still got on top of employee pricing. 

That's the way to do it for sure as there is more negotiating room and typically better rebates on the higher trim levels. We got lucky as there happened to be a $2,000 rebate on LS models at the time which surprisingly we still got on top of employee pricing. 
Does the wife get employee pricing on GM accessories like rear wheel liners for my regular cab haha

3 minutes ago, SirenRed16 said:

Does the wife get employee pricing on GM accessories like rear wheel liners for my regular cab haha

I bought my rear liners there but surprisingly I found I could buy most  oem accessories online cheaper than I could get them there even after her discount! 

Sad to report that I am not a member of this club right now. I say right now because if I see a 2019 or beyond that I like I will be back! Traded my Little truck and Corvette on a New Tahoe for my wife! I still have my HC though so don't feel to sorry for me! hahaha

I have had 5 short box trucks in my life since 1979 and I am sure I will have another! They get a lot of looks and are very unique trucks for sure!

Edited by Likarok

9 minutes ago, Likarok said:

They get a lot of looks and are very unique trucks for sure!

Every time my wife rides with me she comments on people staring or giving thumbs up (I rarely notice because I'm concentrating on staying out of the way of all these knuckleheads I'm driving around!) and I find it is a great conversation starter as people come up to me frequently in parking lots asking questions or complimenting!