Silvarado 1500 Zone 4.5" / 6.5" lift pictures

I vote 4.5 inch.

I have the 4.5 in my truck and love it. Lots high. I am running 35x12.5x20s with no rubbing or trimming.

Here is a few pics to give you an idea.

I think ive decided on the 4.5. Did your rims have +27 offset?

• 2 months later...

I'm strongly considering this lift. Here's my thing. I like rake. More rake than is standard with most lift kits. A good inch or inch and a half. Do they make a block slightly larger than what comes in the kit? Or am I going to have to run an add a leaf? I didn't really want to stiffen up the ride...

I'm strongly considering this lift. Here's my thing. I like rake. More rake than is standard with most lift kits. A good inch or inch and a half. Do they make a block slightly larger than what comes in the kit? Or am I going to have to run an add a leaf? I didn't really want to stiffen up the ride...

Just add the AAL, it really doesn't make much of a difference. I added it to my truck cuz mine looked nose high after the lift. The AAL should give u approximately 1-1.5" of rear lift.
  • Like 1

Just add the AAL, it really doesn't make much of a difference. I added it to my truck cuz mine looked nose high after the lift. The AAL should give u approximately 1-1.5" of rear lift.

Thanks. I've run blocks before and I've run AALs but never together. I like the idea of running the smallest block possible anyways so AAL it is....I'll probably be going the 4.5 lift with extra leaf in back. Should give me best angles up front and allow me to run my current 33.5" tires with no regear and not look ridiculous still.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Okay, so ive been looking into the zone 6.5" lift for my truck. I was dead set on going for the 6.5".

After going to my local shop for a quote on the kit + install, i went to my dealer and they happened to have a brand new 2015 silverado 1500 CC Z71 in tungsten metallic, with a dealer installed pro comp 6" lift and 35x12.5 tires. Pictures dont do these lifts justice! It sits a lot taller than i thought. The dealer didnt have steps on it (i have steps on mine) so now im wondering if i should go with the 4.5" kit.

I havent seen the 4.5 lift in person so im kind of limited here. After many hours of google searching and coming up with nothing, i figured i might benefit from starting a new thread.

What im looking for is pictures of the Zone lift kits in both 4.5" and 6.5" (side by side would be awesome but lets be realistic). Its hard to judge how tall these trucks sit in pictures. Honestly i have a hard time seeing a difference between level kits and 4.5" kits in pictures. If you have one of the Zone kits and have a picture next to a stock height truck, please post them, it would help me greatly!

For those with these kits, how do you like them so far? Any issues?

Heres the dealer lifted truck

75a13d47cec263d9e2a52b76c931f084.jpgf5a24b35cb95cf5c2cbc829e30ef506c.jpge4a8505d4a3b1ac2c0bcb91a71ccb60d.jpgf5d57cdbd0dfff12d265c311bbdae5fc.jpg

And heres mine. RC 2" level kit

c68985bff0a9d759aaafb8e466a7ad56.jpgea3730fc7c90b81a427bc4a406d35506.jpg449a8b420ad2ee29ef9efc03a9ea7f57.jpg782e4058b928ab7f4adfd398cfadc215.jpg

Nice! I have been thinking about the 4" lift as well on my All Terrain. I found this Tuff Country 4" lift for half the price.

http://www.tuffcountry.com/lift-kits/gmc/sierra-1500/

The question I have is, will the spacer, control arm lift kit be an equal ride quality as a lift kit that replaces the spindles with taller ones.

Edited by Meethead

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I've been trying to decide between lifts also, looking at the Zone 4.5. I talked to someone from zone offroad the other day and he told me all the parts are the same for the 4.5 and 6.5 except the upper strut spacers in the front and the rear lift block which he said they will sell me if I decided 4.5 wasn't enough just throwing that out there.

Wait, is this really true?? I would have figured the crossmember or something would have been taller on the 6.5 compared to the 4.5. If true I am definitely going with the 4.5" zone now and keeping my 33" toyo r/t's. Once those wear out I can bump up the lift and get 35" tires if I want more lift down the road.

Anyone else know about this or research this? Didn't see a conversion kit on the zone site. Sent them an email for confirmation but will probably take a while for a response.