Silvarado 1500 Zone 4.5" / 6.5" lift pictures

Looks awesome.  Have you driven it enough to get an average MPG rating?
Thanks,
Scot

Thanks! I have had it on the truck since December and out maybe 2,000 miles on it, I don't drive it except on weekends. I haven't adjusted the speedometer or anything to give you precise numbers, but it roughly gets 15 mpg the way I drive it, which is on the aggressive side.

Sent via Morse code

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2018 at 11:23 AM, kivetts04dmax said:

thanks man I appreciate it, I just wish I didn’t do the body lift because I think it would be too much with a 4.5” lift.

I'm in the same situation. I currently have a body lift and level, but I want ~4" of lift. The zone kit with my body lift is too tall.

I wonder if you could install the zone kit but instead of using the 4.5" spacers, use 3" leveling spacers?

6 hours ago, 14x4 said:

I'm in the same situation. I currently have a body lift and level, but I want ~4" of lift. The zone kit with my body lift is too tall.

I wonder if you could install the zone kit but instead of using the 4.5" spacers, use 3" leveling spacers?

Honestly I’m not sure, I would think you’d have to use the spacer that came with the kit since the kit will have drop brackets to match. I’m used to doing 3/4 ton diesel trucks so this suspension is new to me. 

No, you can’t

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone w/ Bilstein and Fox
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

11 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

Zone 6.5"

Looks good ! how was the hit on MPG being you really didnt' put a Huge heavy tire on it , also what motor ? when I lift, (when the warranty is up ), this is the route I am going , thanks for the Pics ,  do you have pics of rear? 

On 6/19/2018 at 12:17 PM, AgDoctor said:

48d8ff95b9e09495a44c8dd2391099fd.jpg
Zone 4.5 on stock wheels. 35x11.50x20's

Sent via Morse code

Which UCA's do you have? Assuming stamped steel? I'm wanting the same lift, but want to be sure I can clear everything with my stock 20's. Zone website says 5.75 backspacing with 20's, but I think stock is 6.06?

• 1 month later...

I couldn’t find this anywhere so I thought I’d officially let everyone know the 4.5” zone lift fits 35/12.50r20 Toyo open country AT 2 no rubbing or trimming on stock rims!

0829089c4ca713ed1c079dceeee2e378.jpgff09b461fbc03f1ca5c47d8433edc3a4.jpg

1 hour ago, Justin Nachazel said:

I couldn’t find this anywhere so I thought I’d officially let everyone know the 4.5” zone lift fits 35/12.50r20 Toyo open country AT 2 no rubbing or trimming on stock rims!

0829089c4ca713ed1c079dceeee2e378.jpgff09b461fbc03f1ca5c47d8433edc3a4.jpg

Which UCA's? I just put the zone 4.5 on as well. Already had 275/60/20 tires on so was going to let them wear down before going bigger, but with stamped UCA's I really don't think I would clear the UCA at the ball joint with 12.5 wides. 

Which UCA's? I just put the zone 4.5 on as well. Already had 275/60/20 tires on so was going to let them wear down before going bigger, but with stamped UCA's I really don't think I would clear the UCA at the ball joint with 12.5 wides. 

My upper control arms are the steel ones. I waited to do tires for a year until they wore enough for me to have an excuse :)