Have to have with you

Utility tool, flash light, paper towels, bungee cords, spare jacket, flare, pepper spray, first aid kit, GermX, gloves, ear plugs, sunscreen, paper, pens, Tylenol, Xanax (I sometimes get panic attacks), Zantac/Tums, police/railroad scanner, scanner charger, phone charger, laser light, bottle of water, mint candy, umbrella, ice scraper.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bungees, ratcheting strap tie-downs, leatherman all-in-one, buckife, ratcheting multi-use screwdriver, tow recovery hooks/straps, gloves, hardhat/vest/safety glasses (for worksites), adjustable wrench, water bottles (just a couple), jumper cables, flashlight, first aid kit, blanket (for dog in back but also not bad to have in there just in case), poncho, and handgun (9mm, .40, .380, or .45 depending on my mood :happysad: ) USB charger, pen(s), lighter, eye drops (wear contacts), winter hat, antibacterial hand lotion, I think that's about it.....

Leatherman, bungees, tie-downs, maglite, craftsman basic tool kit, recovery strap and D rings, jumper cables, fire extinguisher, gloves, duct tape, zip ties, phone charger, tire gauge, safety vest, large towel, matches, bottle jack, pens, hitch ball mount and pin, extra fuses, empty 2 gal gas can, tire inflator and tubeless tire repair kit.

Valentine 1 (like American Express, never leave home without it), phone, credit card, beach chairs, sun glasses, cooler, suntan lotion, bag to put sea shells in.

If I have trouble of any kind, I will call for help.

Anyone hook up power to a flashlight holder? Or mount a fire extinguisher?

Sent from my iPhone

Work in progress for me right now.... I have the light mounted with a piggyback charger.... I just need to wire it all up in my center console.

Other then that..

Tow strap, tool kit, trusty 9mm and a first aid kit.

Once i get a toolbox i will add a car jack more tools.

Hey dlh4bb 4 wheeler magazine says "kinetic recovery rope, such as one from VooDoo Offroad, stretches to absorb energy and then helps to free the stuck vehicle when it returns to its original length. You can get a running start with these straps, but dont try this with a normal tow rope or a chain." They say never use a chain.

+1 on the rope. They almost act like a rubber band, stretching as you pull and then a nice smooth feeling pull. Avoid chains as a local contractor had one break on him while attempting to pull someone out and it snapped back and broke his windshield.

• 2 months later...

Ratchet straps, tow rope, booster cables, skeletool pliers/knife/screwdriver, 1st aid kit, phone charger, blanket, extra hitch receiver pin, radar detector

That's about all that lives in my truck... the rest can stay in the garage. My camper however carries way more tools.

Archived