In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
ultra2207

My new '16 All Terrain

Beautiful trucks

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Nice truck, I just picked up my '16 a couple weeks ago and also looking at this leveling kit. I came from a tuned LMM Duramax and forgot how lacking the 5.3 is compared to that. Still love my 1/2 ton though. Are you thinking of doing any tuning on the new ride?

Exactly, that's why it's hard to compare. My tuned/deleted powerstroke was roughly 600hp and 1200 torque. Like you I'm still loving this new half ton even though it's a little anemic. I absolutely had no use for a diesel though, just wanted to try one out and it was fun. The 5.3 I bought did not come with the $100 flex fuel option which sucks because E85 is everywhere in NW IN where I live. I'm surprised these local dealers didn't add that option for their inventory since E85 is huge around here. I didn't see one flex fuel 5.3 around here. I am going to do more research on the e85 conversion and tuning which I read about on here previously.

sent via tapatalk

ac5739b35c4522e1b87e3aeb00e0c894.jpg

Here's mine. Looks alot like yours, congrats!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sharp! Any rubbing with those tires?MPG?

Sharp! Any rubbing with those tires?MPG?

No rubbing at all. Fuel economy is from a recent 300 mile round trip to Auburn and back was around 19 mpg. I would like a more aggressive tire like the Ridge Grappler but these ride really nice and are car tire quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice truck bud.

Nice truck bud.

Thanks! I want some Ridge Grapplers in a wider size now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, that's why it's hard to compare. My tuned/deleted powerstroke was roughly 600hp and 1200 torque. Like you I'm still loving this new half ton even though it's a little anemic. I absolutely had no use for a diesel though, just wanted to try one out and it was fun. The 5.3 I bought did not come with the $100 flex fuel option which sucks because E85 is everywhere in NW IN where I live. I'm surprised these local dealers didn't add that option for their inventory since E85 is huge around here. I didn't see one flex fuel 5.3 around here. I am going to do more research on the e85 conversion and tuning which I read about on here previously.

sent via tapatalk

I had a '14 5.3 truck that got totaled but drove it 40k miles before getting my current '15 6.2 - I used to go out of my way to ensure the '14 always had E85 in the tank, really wakes the truck up, gives it 90% of the hp/tq the 6.2 makes & seems to make that extra power down low in the powerband

nice ride

post-161090-0-07143800-1470234629_thumb.jpg

nice truck!!! .. hahaha... ... i also debadged the tailgate... left the all terrain badges on the side!.... waiting on my MIT tube now.. be here Saturday!!!

welcome from Texas!

• Like 1

Gorgeous! I really can't wait until I pick up an all-terrain.