Midnight Edition Mods

Got my 6.2 LTZ Midnight last May. This truck is badass! The truck already drives great and the 6.2 has no problem laying down rubber. I'll have to get a pic up soon. It came with tube style runners. Also had the full Magnaflow exhaust and K&N cai installed as well as a custom oil catch can. Replaced the headlights with Anzos and they look great. Changed the taillights to smoked LED and still have to do the brake light.

Got my 6.2 LTZ Midnight last May. This truck is badass! The truck already drives great and the 6.2 has no problem laying down rubber. I'll have to get a pic up soon. It came with tube style runners. Also had the full Magnaflow exhaust and K&N cai installed as well as a custom oil catch can. Replaced the headlights with Anzos and they look great. Changed the taillights to smoked LED and still have to do the brake light.

welcome to the Midnight club. what taillights did you go with ?????

Vehicle is produced and waiting for carrier. They say 2 weeks until arrival. Figured out the problem though. Originally ordered LT double cab with 3.08 gears cuz my boat is light and didn't really care about reduced towing capacity plus wanted to get better MPG and did not want leather. Since then, ordered LTZ. Also early Feb. Which is the one that is getting here in a couple weeks. Chevrolet page now shows 3.42 as being required with LT midnight package. Probably thanks to me since I threw a fit that the original order was on hold for 3 months.

I am just mad now that I can't get the black anzo tail lights since they are not compatible with OEM LED trucks.

Hey guys, I am buying a new silverado, and the dealer has some take off black rims from a midnight edition truck. I am wondering if anyone can confirm what load range the duratracs are that came on the 2015 midnight edition? I believe they are 265/65/18 rims, Im just trying to find load range, cand find that anywhere and I am buying the truck out of town. Thanks.

Hey guys, I am buying a new silverado, and the dealer has some take off black rims from a midnight edition truck. I am wondering if anyone can confirm what load range the duratracs are that came on the 2015 midnight edition? I believe they are 265/65/18 rims, Im just trying to find load range, cand find that anywhere and I am buying the truck out of town. Thanks.

they are max load 2601 lbs, max psi 50 . stamp on the side of tire . that's on my midnight edition .

Oh, so they must be 6 ply then. That's good news. I have been running 10 ply, but that was overkill and rides like a tank. How happy are you with the black rims?

I like them. BUT stay out of car washes with wheel brush . I hand wash , then I spray wax , help keep road grime off.

I don't mean to hijack the thread with a non midnight truck. But I love the rims on my new 16 Silverado

if that's your new truck - LOOK's GOOD . Bowtie ?????

• 3 weeks later...

Tinted front windows as legally dark as I could went 5% on back windows and rear with a 5% eyebrow on the windshield. Got running boards put on when I bought it. Changed taillights to anzoUSA led smoked, they are a little more gray than I wanted so I'm trying to find someone to take them apart and paint the gray areas inside the light black. Also removed the front air dam! Pretty soon I'm doing a "6 procomp lift with fuel 18"s and 35 ko2s. Gonna add a bakflip bed cover and some klearz turn signal lenses. I also want to change out the fog lights but haven't decided whether I want the putcos or if I want rigids. Oh and want to do a Corsa cat back but I don't want the tips showing!c890e5b8994f9bee652ef46aeb0647e8.jpga99a5bbc5180c6349748d7e3350bcbfd.jpg

9fbc737ae086f715fce8f5d24ae34730.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by CodeyD13