'17 Camaro V6 1LE or V8 1LE - Which Would You Choose?

Gorehamj

It's just that much more fun driving a Camaro that has that aggressive sound.

You know, that is one thing I kind of miss about my older Silverado, when I replaced it with a '15 Silverado the newer model just didn't sound as mean. Not sure why Chevy decided to make it less menacing in the sound.

You know, that is one thing I kind of miss about my older Silverado, when I replaced it with a '15 Silverado the newer model just didn't sound as mean. Not sure why Chevy decided to make it less menacing in the sound.

That can be easily fixed lol!

Another way over priced GM, you could get a 1yr old certified used Caddy or a certified used high end brand for way less, 36k warranty just doesn't cut it anymore, especially with their reliability ratings, 36k comes real fast so include the price of a GMPP in the price. Used to only buy GM, not any more, my Audi A6 TDI would give these a run for their money, runs and rides better and was certified to 100k. Also when I very rarely need to go into my dealership for my FREE services, I get treated like Donald Trump. The service dept. is spotless and the mechanics don't look like they're previous job was in a junk yard. My local Chevy dealer just opened a new $24,000,000. dealership, same knuckleheads as before. Every single car & truck on the lot had orange peel textured paint, even the Caddys. Come on GM, lower your prices or up your quality and warranty!.....just ranting.

Another way over priced GM, you could get a 1yr old certified used Caddy or a certified used high end brand for way less, 36k warranty just doesn't cut it anymore, especially with their reliability ratings, 36k comes real fast so include the price of a GMPP in the price. Used to only buy GM, not any more, my Audi A6 TDI would give these a run for their money, runs and rides better and was certified to 100k. Also when I very rarely need to go into my dealership for my FREE services, I get treated like Donald Trump. The service dept. is spotless and the mechanics don't look like they're previous job was in a junk yard. My local Chevy dealer just opened a new $24,000,000. dealership, same knuckleheads as before. Every single car & truck on the lot had orange peel textured paint, even the Caddys. Come on GM, lower your prices or up your quality and warranty!.....just ranting.

that overpriced Camaro would slaughter your Audi at Willow Springs, Road America, etc. etc.

I don't know any 5th Gen guys who have a GMPP warranty.

that overpriced Camaro would slaughter your Audi at Willow Springs, Road America, etc. etc.

I don't know any 5th Gen guys who have a GMPP warranty.

Yeah,I never buy a GMPP with any of my vehicles......hell,technically I voided the warranty on my 5th gen when it was only a week old with 300 miles on it!!

Yeah,I never buy a GMPP with any of my vehicles......hell,technically I voided the warranty on my 5th gen when it was only a week old with 300 miles on it!!

Warranty? Mine was gone like rich at about 500 miles

Ryan

Archived