In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

There are a pile of PID's in the latest Autocal update. But you have to select them yourself. You have to watch how many you load on to the autocal as the PIDs take up memory space and shorten available datalogging time. Unless you just want to view them while driving (distracted driving is a $1000 fine here lol)

• 3 years later...
On 2/19/2016 at 2:23 PM, Willshire said:

There are a pile of PID's in the latest Autocal update. But you have to select them yourself. You have to watch how many you load on to the autocal as the PIDs take up memory space and shorten available datalogging time. Unless you just want to view them while driving (distracted driving is a $1000 fine here lol)

I know this is an old thread, but just getting my Autocal I haven't played around too much with it yet. So, you can live view as many PIDs as you want or load them onto the autocal for data logging? Just wanting to make sure I understand. I'm soon in the market for a new scan tool - but if the autocal can pull live data from all the sensors on the truck I will most likely go with a cheap one. 

Thanks for any help.

On 11/13/2019 at 12:31 PM, g2full said:

I know this is an old thread, but just getting my Autocal I haven't played around too much with it yet. So, you can live view as many PIDs as you want or load them onto the autocal for data logging? Just wanting to make sure I understand. I'm soon in the market for a new scan tool - but if the autocal can pull live data from all the sensors on the truck I will most likely go with a cheap one. 

Thanks for any help.

We should be able to help, if you haven't already, send us a quick email. Thanks 

Edited by BlackBearPerf
  • Like 1