Str8Uglys 2015 silvy build, intro wheels, narrowed rear

Str8Ugly

You happen to have any pictures of your over head console after it was painted and put back in then truck with the head liner?

I honestly don’t have any pictures of the interior put in it at all, once I get the truck back I’ll be taking a bunch of pictures of the final product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little bit by little bit she’s getting closer, my audio builder worked at KICKER building their rides, he then opened his own shop up and just by chance while we’re we’re about to start looking for camper shells they contacted him about wanting to get rid of theirs so I got a hell of a deal on this thing SCORE!
419e5b97b70c42400bf3da5318b2b8df.jpg
6645939a0c0c35a8b26147e3052bcbbf.jpg

• 3 months later...

Well, I have looked over all 5 pages and I liked the truck much better when you took it off the lot vs. what it is now... I will say that it is very impressive the thought and vision that you've put into the build, it looks very cohesive and if I had to judge it against other slammed trucks I would say it's sweet, as a vehicle in general I don't understand the motivation to slam trucks... What made you get into this genre? What is the appeal for you?

Well, I have looked over all 5 pages and I liked the truck much better when you took it off the lot vs. what it is now... I will say that it is very impressive the thought and vision that you've put into the build, it looks very cohesive and if I had to judge it against other slammed trucks I would say it's sweet, as a vehicle in general I don't understand the motivation to slam trucks... What made you get into this genre? What is the appeal for you?

It’s still a truck, I can do the same things you do with yours on the highway, I can still pull a trailer etc. just now it’s low and looks good doing it. The truck is on air ride so it does have suspension travel.
What is the appeal for me? Well in a world where everybody lifts truck and put wide wheels and thinks they are impressing people I rather go low and actually create a piece of rolling art that has details and isn’t just all bolted on. Just being different in general is appealing to me, it is definitely an attention grabber and I’m constantly meeting new people because of the conversations that are started up about it.

• Like 1

It’s still a truck, I can do the same things you do with yours on the highway, I can still pull a trailer etc. just now it’s low and looks good doing it. The truck is on air ride so it does have suspension travel.
What is the appeal for me? Well in a world where everybody lifts truck and put wide wheels and thinks they are impressing people I rather go low and actually create a piece of rolling art that has details and isn’t just all bolted on. Just being different in general is appealing to me, it is definitely an attention grabber and I’m constantly meeting new people because of the conversations that are started up about it.

• 10 months later...