Sign in to follow this  
JJ2

Left Hand/Drivers door Harness (23342732)

I have a brand new drivers/LH side door harness for DL3 mirrors. GM part #23342732 Never used. $70 shipped. PM for pictures

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By SHuntzy
      Hello, I’m new to this so please bare with me.

I have a 2018 Silverado LT With DL8 Mirrors And I just purchased the DL3 Mirrors Online.

I connected the driver side mirror to the factory switch harness and the only function I’m getting from it is the mirror adjustment settings. The problem I’m having is that the turn signal and puddle lights are not working.

im hoping to get some advice, I’m not worried about making it look nice I just really would like to get it to work.

I came to think that if I were to tap into the power wire in the mirror harness for the mirror turn signal, and possibly run a wire from there to To the headlight turn signal wire harness that would get it to work?

Then maybe run a wire from puddle light but run that to something that turns on when the doors are unlocked? The problem is I’m worried that it might be pushing too much power to the mirror and blow something out?

if that can work I’m not sure witch wires in the mirror harness to tap into? I can’t find anything online showing what wires do what?

Thanks!
    • By SeanSmith
      A set of DL3 (Power fold, auto dim, heated, power adjust, puddle lamp, red LED in-mirror turn signals) for 2014 - 2018 Silverado/Sierra gasoline models (Diesel uses a mirror with temp sensor on the R mirror and are different part numbers).  These came off my 2014 Silverado LTZ (38,000 miles) when I replaced them with a set of tow mirrors.  Everything works and mirrors are in fantastic shape.  In Seattle/Tacoma, WA, area.  $225 shipped to Lower 48 states.  Last chance before these go to eBay.  Please PM me if interested or post questions in reply.  Thank you!

• By Fitzzy
      Looking for a specific buyer in Ontario Canada 🇨🇦 - I know most users are from the United States however I would rather local pickup. 

What's included - 

- Pair of DL3 (either black or chrome caps) these mirrors have power fold, tsignal, puddle lights
      - pgamboa custom harness to make it work on non equipped trucks 
      - GM mirror switch with power fold option 

This is a full conversion of everything you'll need so I don't want to split anything apart. 

• By v10runner
      I have a 2008 Work Truck trim Silverado with manual windows, mirrors, locks. Is it possible to add power fold mirrors to this truck? The info I could find is swaps for the mid/high level trims with power adjusting mirrors(DL8's) to the power folds(DL3's) but not much for manual everything mirrors for the entry level trim. I'm mostly interested in the power fold function (if the puddle lamp and the glass turn signal work it would be a plus, if not it's ok). I'm not looking into making it look like factory(door panels, factory mirror switch) since I know it isn't worth and it would be a giant pita to accomplish, just want to have this function even if I need to add an aftermarket switch and do some light wiring to make it work. Suggestions? Ideas? How complicated is getting it to work? I know these trucks have everything run through the BCM, maybe if it's possible to override this and just hookup the switch directly to the mirrors that would be fine.

Thanks.
    • By Shane T.
      I have a set of take off DL3's with chrome caps. I bought them from a gentleman whose new truck was sent to Rocky Ridge and had these replaced with Tow Mirrors. They are in as new condition. $280 plus freight from S.C.

Thanks

Shane T.