Off Road Pictures

amxguy1970

There are threads for particular colors, general pictures and lifts/levels, what about pictures out in the country or off road? If you have some post them up. Eventually I will, going to do some back country mountain pass trips later on in the rockies, then Big Bend and probably PINS among other places. In the meantime, lets see where you have taken these trucks (or if they are dirty).

BTW, might make another thread for towing/hauling; haven't searched for that one yet if it has been done, if not might make a thread for those pics as well. Nice to see the trucks doing some work, some other forums have some nice threads covering all those topics and thought the 2014+ trucks would enjoy a thread as well.

Tyler

Edited by amxguy1970
  • Like 1

I'd say I have a good group of buddies since most of them also drive GM trucks/SUVs lol! :driving:

Last day of hunting season:

land1_1_copy.jpg

Labor Day week vacation with some friends from college this past year "Merica!" :

image.jpg

And gonna sneak this one in here last because I still love my two-tone 2003 Z71 I built from stock and wheeled over 7 years, Labor Day week year before last: (tan truck is same Sierra from above)

10479462_10203587386938456_6804264636640

Edited by Cohen

ca4515324f2d0ace92a41b9fd40dc65b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I don't normally quote pictures, but when I do, it's because it looks badass

Awesome looking truck and picture!

What wheels are those btw?

Edited by mitchellb2005

I don't normally quote pictures, but when I do, it's because it looks badass

Awesome looking truck and picture!

What wheels are those btw?

They are motor metal somethings. Lol.

Truck looks awesome! What kind of light bar mount is that for your bumper? any info on that would be appreciated! Thanks

It's a backyard special. Made it myself.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This is a good start, some nice pics too. Hopefully this can catch wind and lead to a good amount of pics of these trucks off the pavement.

Mods, why was this moved out of the 2014+ folder? The whole point was to have pics of those model year trucks, there are other threads asking for pics (specific color, lifts pics, ect) that are in the 2014+ folder and weren't moved to the photography forum, any reason this one was?

Tyler

Edited by amxguy1970

You had to trim studs for the 1.25 spacers, right?

No I did not have to trim studs. My factory wheels have "pockets" in them for the remaining 1/2" of factory stud to fit into. I did have to do some fender trimming though.