Just picked up my new 2016 GMC canyon Duramax

Hello All,

Just picked it up last night, was a nice haggle with the dealers here in Utah who said there are only 3 in the state with the Duramax and I was the first one to purchase on in Utah (probably just the dealer trying to sell one). So far its great! I got the black SLT with the short bed. I traded in my 2009 Ford F-350 super duty with the 6.4L Powerstroke Lariat, so it was almost bitter sweet but only time will tell. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Hi Chris, I just sent you a private message. Please check your Inbox.

Thanks.

Steve

• 3 months later...

Nice looking baby Dmax. So any updates or issues with yours? I just put in an order for the 2016 GMC Canyon Duramax. 8 week to go and it is killing me!

• 2 weeks later...

Not much new to update. I have about 2400 miles on the truck. Average about 22mpg (mostly city driving). I almost regret the truck purchase and trading in my 09 F350 SD PS for this one. I did notice a leak coming from the read diff cover as it is leaving a small 2'' spot in my garage. Still haven't had the first service yet so I will address that when I take it in for the oil change.

Archived