I have a 2014 silverado 1500 with a 3in level on it. I'm thinking about some new wheels, I was looking at stock 22x9 with +24 offset wrapped with 285/55r22 nitto trail graps. The specs on the tires are 34.5x12. I see a lot of people clearing 35s under a level, do you guys think this setup I am looking at is possible?

My dad just put a set of 305/45/22's stock offset, under his two wheel drive extended cab with a 1 inch lift and he hasn't had any rubbing or anything. Hope this helps.

I have 285/55/22 Terra grapplers on stock 22's with a 2.5 inch level and only have just a small rub at full wheel lock.

Do you have any pics? I have a 15 rally 2 edition with rough country 2.25 level/lift and want to run the same tire setup on the stock 22's. Wanted to get the biggest sidewall I could for the 22's

Do you have any pics? I have a 15 rally 2 edition with rough country 2.25 level/lift and want to run the same tire setup on the stock 22's. Wanted to get the biggest sidewall I could for the 22's

• 4 weeks later...

I am also running 285/55/22 terra grapplers on factory 22's. Surprisingly it only rubs at full lock in reverse right where Treys pic above is showing. I pulled the liner back with a zip tie and it helped slightly and probably would be fully fixed with some minor trimming of the carpet. Not bad enough for me to care, really.

I have a 2.25 inch level, by the way. I'm hoping to clean it up real nice this week and will try to post some pics after.

Wow the trucks look amazing guys. Definitely the look I'm after with mine. How has everything else been with the tires? Any big power loss with the increased height? I've run lots of 33's on trucks but if I go with the 285/55/22 it will be the biggest tire I've ever run especially with the 3.42 rear end.