I can see issues on the site for this when I am not signed in, but when I sign in to post on them they dissapear.

Who else is having problems with their 2011 DH Daramax?

Mine goes down now on avarage every 10,000 km's. One time it was in at the dealer for a week.

This is my work trunk and in the busy season I can't sleep becasue I'm afraid that the engine warning light will come on in the morning when I start it.

I also can't sleep becasue I will not be able to afford to maintain it when the Specila Coverage Adjustments run out. It will cost me about $1,200 extra every 10,000 k's to keep it on the road.

I am not happy with a product that is made to break as soon as the waranty runs out. As a commercial vehicle in Ontario it must pass a safety every year. I will have to replace the drivers side interior door handle and drivers seat cushion as the worn out as soon as the warrnanty did.

Not to mention the radio has failed, and the consoul latch.

Is there anyone in the USA that has had their truck covered under your Lemon Laws?

If there is anyone with the same issues please let me know.

Special Coverage Adjustments so far:

13386A, 14652, 15653, 14114, 154587

This truck will wear out before I have finished paying for it next year, as well as I will be over the Special Coverage kilometers... I fear this vehicle will have a very low resale value and I won't be able to afford to keep in on the road.

Dodge is looking pretty good!

• Like 2

• 5 years later...

I too am having problem with my 2012 GMC Sierra and paid a mechanic to fix it.   I didn’t go to a GMC dealer because my truck was out of warranty and when I have taken it in to local GMC was not satisfied.   Paid over $750 for repair but the shop could not clear the codes so had to take in in to GMC for another $150.  Found out after the fact about the “Special Coverage Adjustment” and thank goodness just under the 10 year cut off limit.  Also just under 100,000 miles so hoping GM will do the right thing and cover my costs.  GM never gave a heads up to this issue which I find discouraging and figure many such as myself have suffered in the pocketbook with no knowledge of the defect.