SBC 350 motor mounts. What is best to get?

Im currently building a 1967 GMC long bed. I have already stripped it down and ready to sandblast. It did house a straight 6 but it was no good. A friend of mine gave me a SB350 and i'm unsure on what kind of mounts to pick as far a brand and/or polyurethane or rubber. It's really going to be sort of a daily. I'm not shy with my money and would like to get what is best for my truck. I just need some advice. Thanks,

• 2 years later...
Im currently building a 1967 GMC long bed. I have already stripped it down and ready to sandblast. It did house a straight 6 but it was no good. A friend of mine gave me a SB350 and i'm unsure on what kind of mounts to pick as far a brand and/or polyurethane or rubber. It's really going to be sort of a daily. I'm not shy with my money and would like to get what is best for my truck. I just need some advice. Thanks,

Brothers; Classic Industries,and Performance On Line all have what you need to do the conversion. Don’t forget about the trans mount too. For a daily driver; use rubber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk